Just another GT500 siting (grey)

psucobra

Established Member
Check this out right... I come out of work, im driving around the university past the Sun Bowl and I see this GT500 parked in the parking lot. Long story short The guy was a Ford corporate cat passing through El Paso on a cross country test drive with a dark gray convertible.

This car is awesome in person. Pictures do it no justice. Sorry about the quality all i had was my phone. The hood looks pretty good in person by the way. I never thought i would like this car but its a completely different animal in person... The dude said all this years models and half of next years models are sold which doesnt matter to me since i cant afford one any way. Enjoy.....

gt50027dn.jpg

gt500227qd.jpg

gt500323nl.jpg

gt500motor28kb.jpg

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
It looks like sh!t in the pictures :xpl:

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
damn, i love that color, that side shot is just beautiful, im just not a big fan of the gt500 vert...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Anyone else think the front end looks like it is smiling? Headlight eyes, lower valence mouth, and main grille nose? Weird. No way they have already sold 15,000 of those, that guy needs to get his facts straight.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Well I dont know but i think that color makes it look ugly :shrug:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Faster150 said:
+1 they are just jealous of the motor:p

I don't dislike the whole car, I just think it needs a few minor changes. I'd like to see one in a coupe with a different hood in black. I think a lot of people are under estimating the GT500, it's going to have a ton of potential. :coolman:

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
i dunno i really cant judge the car yet since ive never seen any street pics of it in the coupe version, i just do NOT like the convertible at all... but from the front end, i love it, except for the mitsubishi lancer evolution hood. that grey color looks good, i dont know why you guys dont like it! its practically the same as DSG..

if anything, the other thread with the yellow GT500 vert was hideous, this one at least they got the color right....IMO

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
UGLY AND CHEAP looking. The side view looks like adamn buick.. uggh wtf ford. :sleeping:

ill take a 03-04 cobra please

Users who are viewing this thread