What gtgs do you all go to

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Hey guys i will be geting my cobra back monday from hpp. So i wanted to meet some of the guys that post on here... cause it would be nice to run with other cobra's etc. So do you guys want to start up a meet or what ones do you all go to if any etc.
Thanks
Cory

PS Check out this board All American Performance
we are going to have some gtgs soon!

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
hey i think i saw your car there i remember because it has the army tag on the back, is it black, they put a whipple on it right looks badass, I have been going to the ftw gtg but not many cobras there we should have a gtg of our own, would be better if it was on the weekend, my car is still up there too, have them check out some stuff on the front end, ran 7.92 friday after three tries finally broke into the 7's not bad for a heavy vert. had fun out there at the dyno day was great to meet all you guys, yeah your right strokd, i need to clean my engine kinda hard when your gone all the time out of town for work

YellowSVT98

AKA YellowSnake98
Established Member
Yeah we should start our own meet, again, somewhere. I would be interested in meeting all of you people. I have already met a few. By the way InArmyWPride, My girlfriend is from Highland Park.

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Snakebitten yes its black with the army tags etc! Yellow nice i have only lived in hp for like 4 months now but i love it! Yes i am down to start meets again. I have my own site (www.allamericanperformance.com) that we are trying to do gtg's. We are going to try for the end of the month, at a place called curleys off forest and 75. I hope to get my cobra tomorrow so i can go to the Sonic meet that happends every wed night at 9ish at garland road, 635 and Northwest Highway.

YellowSVT98

AKA YellowSnake98
Established Member
Sweet. Well i look foward to any future meets that i may attend and i look foward to meeting more of the people from this board and others.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
InArmyWPride said:
Snakebitten yes its black with the army tags etc! Yellow nice i have only lived in hp for like 4 months now but i love it! Yes i am down to start meets again. I have my own site (www.allamericanperformance.com) that we are trying to do gtg's. We are going to try for the end of the month, at a place called curleys off forest and 75. I hope to get my cobra tomorrow so i can go to the Sonic meet that happends every wed night at 9ish at garland road, 635 and Northwest Highway.

cool if i was in town during the week I would go to more meets i wanted to go to the curly's meet a few weekends ago but got tied up, think my car was at hpp getting the ram clutch put in

Users who are viewing this thread