Two 04' Cobra's @ Ford Center in Oklahoma City

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Well here are a few pics that me and 98Snake took this past weekend. Not the greatest pics but we think we did alright. It was a nice day so we cleaned the cars up a bit and here are the results. Mine is the Black(obviously) and Dustin's the White. Enjoy!! :thumbsup:

-Graycen

Picture020.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Last edited:

davesslow50

Just another slow stang
Established Member
Nice Cars Definatley the sickest Mustang/Cobra ever Made so far... I love the 03-04 Cobras you cant beat em You can mod the shit out of them without even getting your hands dirty lol

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
blownSVT03 said:
Sick cars man! Are those 335's on the White Cobra?
Nope. We are both running 315 BFG's drags. He is just running a spacer and 10.5" wheels while mine are on the stock 9" wheels.

SSSNAKE03 said:
sweet! what springs are on the black cobra?

and I like the h/e in both cars....very clean looking :coolman:
Mine are cut stock ones. :beer:

Last edited:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
hey thanks for inviting me Graycen. LOL! I was more than likely busy riding choo choo trains but sometime when you guys have an event let me know so I can take a rest cycle.

Right now I am busy trying to make all the money I can so I can pay off some bills and buy some more parts for the cobra.

pottsy

Established Member
Graycen owns one of the few cobras that nearly makes me drool over myself when I see it...looks simply AMAZING as always bud. These are the first pics I've seen of dustin's new car, looks incredible as well. nice pics guys.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
pottsy said:
Graycen owns one of the few cobras that nearly makes me drool over myself when I see it...looks simply AMAZING as always bud. These are the first pics I've seen of dustin's new car, looks incredible as well. nice pics guys.
Likewise about your car Jeff :beer: I saw you the other day driving down Western. I saw your car coming from a mile away. I miss seeing it all the time!

0DSGCOBRA3 said:
nice cars......

So who is faster? :poke: :D :-D
Well he is @ 480rwhp with a REALLY conservative tune. About a 500rwhp car when tuned right. He will be seeing the gentlemen @ HPP soon. :rockon:

Are far as who is faster, we have never ran eachother. So who knows :thumbsup: ;-)

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
How can you not run each other!! They both look sweet, makes me miss my black 03, the white one needs to be lowered and thats a good comparison of how 315's look/fit on 10.5" vs 9" wheels

03DSGCOBRA

RAZRS EDGE said:
Likewise about your car Jeff :beer: I saw you the other day driving down Western. I saw your car coming from a mile away. I miss seeing it all the time!

Well he is @ 480rwhp with a REALLY conservative tune. About a 500rwhp car when tuned right. He will be seeing the gentlemen @ HPP soon. :rockon:

Are far as who is faster, we have never ran eachother. So who knows :thumbsup: ;-)

:coolman:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
o3SnakeBite said:
How can you not run each other!! They both look sweet, makes me miss my black 03, the white one needs to be lowered and thats a good comparison of how 315's look/fit on 10.5" vs 9" wheels
Thanks bro :thumbsup:

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Cars look clean, good pics too. I have seen the white one cruising around on Saturday but havn't ever seen yours. Black 03 Cobra's with stock wheels are my favorite, maybe I'll catch you guys at the poker run tomorrow if I can make it.

Users who are viewing this thread