accufab tb/pl and predator FS

Bwicked

Established Member
thinking of taking a different setup for the cobra. I have the 03 accufab throttle body and plenum polished for sale. all parts included. mint condition iwth a small nick on the underside.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pa...shed-throttle-body-and-inlet-03-04-cobra.html

like the one they are selling here for $578.

Best offer shipped gets it. let me know.
also 03 predator with pulley tune.

not sure if i am keeping them or not, but the right price will have them sold and shipped yesterday lol. let me know thanks
fo sale locally too, prob wont last more then 3 days id say.

Bwicked

Established Member
$450 shiped plenum and tb? $275 for predator? offers let me know. two buyers on the fence so far... offers/

Warrlac

SVTOA Minnesota Member
Established Member
Judge for yourself - Here's what I got:

As an epilogue to this thread -- Here is a photo of exactly what I saw when I opened the box from Mr. Vidmar:

WhatshowedUp.gif

Absolutely NO PACKING. (Note the crushed areas on the box where the TB rattled around)

Would you call the TB and Plenum I received a POLISHED version like he linked to above? I wouldn't. Note the rattle-can black paint.

Enough said.

04cobracop

Established Member
People who pull stuff like this should be banded from this site. L.L. should put the iron hand on "Bwicked". Damn people like that are the ones I would love to meet in person.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Hate to say it folks...but if he doesn't have pics and can't offer any positive feedback on eBay or on here...either temper expectations and price accordingly or don't buy at all.

BWicked, you suck at life.

Warrlac, hope you paid via PayPal so you can at least get a refund or come to an agreement on realistic price. I have always come out on top with PayPal when dealing with schmucks.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
soccer8888 said:
Wow...you got this in May?

If this thread is anything like others I've seen on SVTP, he has been going back and forth with Vidmar in attempts to get Vidmar to do what's right. If, after all that time, he's exhausted all of his avenues...he does what's right by us, which is providing Vidmar negative feedback and posting in the thread exactly what happened.

Thanks for that.

soccer8888

Tech. Noob
Established Member
You are most likely right, I'm just surprised that it took this long. I applaud his patience then, and hope that, small chance it may be, it still works out for Warrlac.

Cold Brew

Established Member
Just thought I'd drop my 2 cents about Bwicked. Bought an O/R xpipe from him a few months back. He never said anything about the pipe being for longtube headers, so I couldnt use it on my car. I also paid for MIL eliminators to come with the pipe, but he did not send them.

Finally filed a claim with paypal to get a refund for the MILs. Of course as soon as I filed the claim he started talking to me again. He only forked up 18 bucks because he found some MILs on ebay for 18 bucks and used that for a price.

sonic232stang

SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm waiting response for some mirrors I purchased from him. He sent me a tracking # today and it doesn't work. I asked him to resend me the track #, if it doesn't work, I will take it as a phony track # and file a claim. Wish me luck. I hope he doesn't screw me over.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Warrlac said:
As an epilogue to this thread -- Here is a photo of exactly what I saw when I opened the box from Mr. Vidmar:

WhatshowedUp.gif

Absolutely NO PACKING. (Note the crushed areas on the box where the TB rattled around)

Would you call the TB and Plenum I received a POLISHED version like he linked to above? I wouldn't. Note the rattle-can black paint.

Enough said.

Post up his info here, (mailing addy, full name, etc..)

Users who are viewing this thread