Just gauging intrest on selling my 03

9T5SVT

Established Member
I'm just seeing if anyone would be interested in buying my 2003 DSG Cobra. Here are the current modifications:
-Magna Flow exhaust, w/x-pipe
-Pro 5.0 shifter
-Steeda CAI
-Stock 2000 Lightning upper pulley
-Diablo sport chip
-also the wheels are 18x9 up front and 18x10.5 in the rear.

The price i would be asking is $23,500, oh and the current milage is 41,000. I'm not selling the car becuase i have to, my wife and i just had our first child and i'd like to free up a little money thats spent on the car. I also only drive it once a week and i don't get to enjoy it with the whole family right now. So if anyone is interested, just send an email, thanks.

Steven

9T5SVT

Established Member
NRM2003-Could you please send me some pics, any issues with the car, synthetic oil?
thanks,

Nick

I'll try to get you some pictures today or early tomorrow. No issues witht the car that i know of and i do use synthetic oil. I see you live in MD, your not the guy i originally bought the car from are you, his name was Nick as well. Thanks

Steven

levelbelow2000

Established Member
9T5SVT said:
I'm just seeing if anyone would be interested in buying my 2003 DSG Cobra. Here are the current modifications:
-Magna Flow exhaust, w/x-pipe
-Pro 5.0 shifter
-Steeda CAI
-Stock 2000 Lightning upper pulley
-Diablo sport chip
-also the wheels are 18x9 up front and 18x10.5 in the rear.

The price i would be asking is $23,500, oh and the current milage is 41,000. I'm not selling the car becuase i have to, my wife and i just had our first child and i'd like to free up a little money thats spent on the car. I also only drive it once a week and i don't get to enjoy it with the whole family right now. So if anyone is interested, just send an email, thanks.

Steven
I have a 00GT (Cobra 'R' clone) I'll trade you plus cash for your car. I'm in the MD area.

9T5SVT

Established Member
levelbelow2000 said:
I have a 00GT (Cobra 'R' clone) I'll trade you plus cash for your car. I'm in the MD area.

Thanks for the offer, but i really can't do a trade. Plus if i do sell the car i don't want another mustang right now. I'll just save up for another cobra another time. But thanks again.

Chance42

Established Member
Would you want an rsx type s with some light mods(have most if not all the stock parts), plus cash? The RSX-S is a 2002 with 41k miles. Gets 30-32 mpg on the highway and can still turn a 14.7 at the track, not a cobra, but its enough to pass :p

9T5SVT

Established Member
Chance42 said:
Would you want an rsx type s with some light mods(have most if not all the stock parts), plus cash? The RSX-S is a 2002 with 41k miles. Gets 30-32 mpg on the highway and can still turn a 14.7 at the track, not a cobra, but its enough to pass :p

No, i can't do a trade of any kind, no matter the car or truck. It would be different if i didn't owe on the cobra, but i do. I do apprecaite everyone's offer, but no trades. thanks

Steven

Users who are viewing this thread