Trying to put together a cruise...

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
Trying to put together a cruise... Plano Area

Hey guys, I'm in Plano, and go to Plano's monthly muscle car show every first and second saturday of the month. If anyone would possibly be interested, we used to meet up with a lot of people and then cruise over to the actual show location. It looked really cool with all the mustangs in a line just showing up all at the same time. Anyway, I'm getting my Mustang GT back in a day or 2, and have about 4 friends that may be able to cruise already.

If you might be interested just post, or pm me with some questions.

This is not anything set yet, so if you have suggestions as well that would be great.

First registration for the show is at 5:00 pm, but we might want to wait until a few people are there just to make a flashy entrance... The first saturday the show is at 15th and Custer, and the second the show is at Coit and Parker. They are both held at the Sonic Drive In's...

Last edited:

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
Had my Cobra at that show on Saturday, were you up there? I could prolly go for this cruise....

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
Hey I had TBone2532's Bullitt last week, but i was only there for like 10 minutes... He had a party so I had to go help set-up. I am picking up the GT at 9:30 this morning... I should be at the next ones.

We used to meet at the dart station under Bush, at Plano Road (Ave K) and 190 (Bush)... I'll edit in a map once I find one, but that was a pretty cool place to meet then cruise...

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
Ahhh, yea you pulled the Bullitt up right behind me while you were there. I reconized the car from a previous show, but was wondering why there was a different driver.

TBone - Mines the 99 White Cobra that was up at the June first of the month show, think I ran into you at that one...

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
Adam I was just fixing to IM you and ask if you still had the Cobra... Do you still talk to any of the people that went to the Tuesday night show?

I just picked up the GT today, and ordered a JLT Short Ram for it, so it should be on for the next show. I'll try and get some pics up here tomorrow!

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
I'll go. We go to another meet and there's about 8 of us in cobra's, gt's. Send a pm if yall decide on it.

Users who are viewing this thread