Monthly Cruise to Monthly Muscle!!!

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
Here is a map of the location...
map.gif

Here is the official Monthly Muscle website...

http://www.monthlymuscle.com/frames.html

Meet at the DART station between 6 and 6:30, and we can just chat, chill, maybe snap some pictures... Around 6:30, maybe a few minutes later, we will see who has shown up, and head over to Monthly Muscle! Lets hope this works out, maybe turn into a regular thing...

So to avoid having the turn into the parking lot being a left across traffic, I have come up with an idea for the cruise... Here is an edit of the map starting at the station...

1st Saturday...
1stSat.gif

2nd Saturday...
2ndSat.gif

Let me know if you have comments or suggestions... PM me or AIM me at bmxer53087...

Last edited:

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
I was waiting for you to post in here... The show is the first and second saturday of each month... For August 2006 the dates are the 5th and the 12th...

DHG, you still go to the Coit meet?

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
Ok, so its going to happen... I'll be off work and headin that way at around 430 so we will meet under the overpass at the dart station, leave about 5 30 to head over to the monthly muscle. The first saturday of the month

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
Yes the meet is on. And so is the cruise. I hope to have a lot of people there! PM me if you have questions...

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
Ok so the cruise wasn't the best ever... We had 3 cars and 2 bike on 8/5... there is another cruise planned for 8/12 to go to the other side of Monthly Muscle. Hope more of you can come out. The show was good, there was a lot of pretty cool stuff!

TBone2532

McQueen = My Hero!
Established Member
I will be there, but i vote we meet later like at 6:00 and cruise at 6:30

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
Yeah, we will meet there between 6 and maybe even 7, they dont present until 8:45, so to keep from standing around for hours we can leave later. It will be a little cooler too...

Meet between 6 and 6:30 then cruise to the show...

Users who are viewing this thread