01 Bullitt vs. 306 modena spyder and lotus elise

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
I was leaving my girlfriends house this morning and I got on the freeway to go home. As I go to merge onto another freeway that I needed, I hear a high pitched engine sound (almost like a sport bike) that kept getting louder and louder. As I turn around, a lotus elise flys past me and I notice that there are two ferrari's a little ways behind them. IT WAS ON! I down shifted into 3rd and took off after the elise. I knew that the elise would not be that hard to beat since I have driven one of those before but it would still be a fun kill. As expected, I pulled on him. I really wanted the 360 that was behind him so I slowed down and waited for him. The guy in the 360 pulled up next to me and I noticed that it had the paddle shift technology. The car looked AMAZING! :bowdown: At this point I through it into 3rd and waited for him to downshift. Once he downshifted, I punched it. We were even through 3rd, I nailed 4th and it seemed that I was slowly creeping on him but we ran out of room to find out for sure. One thing is for sure, that guy was pissed and would not look over at me after that :-D I love boost! :burnout:

edit: I just realized I put 306 in the tittle :( . I meant 360, sorry.

Last edited:

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
Sweet, what kinds of times do those modenas run. Just curious to see if I'd stand a chance. Good kill

Users who are viewing this thread