Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Feeling around on the market here.

For Sale:
1999 Electric Green Cobra coupe.
Dark Charcoal interior.
54600 miles
The car comes equipped with all the standard Cobra stuff. Power windows, doorlocks, cruice, AC etc.
Tinted windows (though whoever tinted them didn't do a fabulous job)

I am the second owner of this car. I do not know how the car was stored prior to my ownership, but since purchase it is garaged and kept out of inclimate weather at all costs.

The originaly owner had a 6 disk changer added to this car. The changer was taken when they traded the car, but the electronics for controlling it are still there and functional, all you'd need is a changer.

Upgrades include:
JLT Cold Air Intake color matched.
Maximum Motorsports full length XL Subframe Connectors
Bassani catted x-pipe with Bassani cat-back (BX material)
H&R sport springs
Deep dish 95 R style wheels with 275/40/17 front and 315/35/17 rear BFG DR's

Car will also include the stock 5 spoke wheels and tires.

This car is in good condition. The car shows less then average wear for a car it's age and mileage, but of course it isn't perfect.

Known issues:
Ding on the driver's side top of the fender
Ding on the passenger side 1/4 panel
Paint is scraped at the lower most corner (drivers side) of the front bumper.
*this is hardly visible and you have to look for it, but it is there.
Drivers seat shows slight wearing on the left hand side bolster.
Low coolant sensor is failing which causes the dummy light to iluminate.

Aside from the above mentioned issues, the car is flawless. It's a strong running 99 and it's been nothing but reliable. It doesn't surge, buck, stall etc. No starting issues, no smoking. I've been getting 24-26mpg out of it and have seen 30mpg on a mountain cruise.

Here are the pics. I will get some interior shots as well as shots of the cosmetic flaws for review as well.

1999Cobra059.jpg

1999Cobra058.jpg

1999Cobra063.jpg

1999Cobra061.jpg

1999Cobra060.jpg

1999Cobra036.jpg

Those pictures were all taken with a darkening sky so it doesn't show the true color well. Here's a pic taken with the car on track at PMI in Colorado this past March.

jasonnasa11feb06006.jpg

Asking price is $15,500. Please PM me on this board if you have questions or are interested.

I realize the asking price is above book. I'm not just trying to unload it. I'm just looking for some extra space at my place for my classic Firebird.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Asking price is $15,500 and fairly firm.

I did forget to mention that this car is also covered under a bumper to bumper warrenty 2 year 24,000 miles of which just over a year and 20,000 miles is remaining. It is completely transferable.

Users who are viewing this thread