FS: KenneBell 2.4 Blower

bfoley

Established Member
I have a KenneBell 2.4 Blower for sale. It has around 5-6k miles on it. Comes with a 3.0 upper pulley that came on the blower from Kennebell.

I will take 2500.00 plus shipping for the blower.. I welcome local pickup as well.

I optionally could provide the intercooler and complete lower intake, stock fuel rails, 60lb injectors if someone needs them.

I am switching to a procharger to give Renegade a try next year

bfoley

Established Member
sure make me an offer.

It is a wet kit with the braided line, WOT switch, pills for 50, 90 and 125 shot 1 10lb bottle and a dynotune.org heater that is pressure set, not temperture set. I also have the purge solenoid.

Full if you pick it up, empty if I have to ship it.

Last edited:

fubu795

Banned
If you can wait till tuesday for payment, I will take it for $2500 shipped to my door. Shipping is Pittsburgh PA 15235. You can call me if you'd like, number is 412-708-4437, name is Dan.

Thanks!

bfoley

Established Member
I went something like 10.12 @ 131

Hard keeping the front end down..

here was NMRA Joliet a couple weeks back.

Saturday_176.jpg

Last edited:

fubu795

Banned
Everything looks a go Brandon, PM me dynospeeds number so I can call them and take care of everything. I may even try for Monday, if not, then definitly Tuesday. Thanks

Dan....

bfoley

Established Member
I have a offer accepted on the table and he will be making payment next tuesday.

The reason you don't see a HE on my car is because it isn't there. I run a 5 gallon ice box in the trunk with a meziere 20 GPM water pump. I use about 25lbs of ice each pass and have cold water when I get back to my trailer. Works fairly well.

bfoley

Established Member
I also have the following items for sale.

Set of 8 60lb injectors I think they are siemen deka 60 lb injectors

03 Cobra ported lower intake

03 cobra stock intercooler

post up if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread