Please post your LOWERED 93 cobras/87-93 replicas

Venom94

Established Member
Im starting a project car here very soon....Just wanting to see some pics of your lowered cobras/replicas/gt's....im wanting to go 2 inch drop (hopefully someone here has that) .....thanks in advance guys!

Kabuki_notch

Established Member
2 inch drop intrax springs, had to take them out however because my car rubbed like a mofo, but you get the idea

250uyv6.jpg

Venom94

Established Member
wow that looks excellent....nice job....now is this the pic with the 2 inch drop or is this the pic of a different set of springs???.....i had a friend that had 2 inch jamex and his rims tucked...he had the stock 93 cobra wheels too and i dont think he had problems....i have no idea....

Kabuki_notch

Established Member
that's with intrax springs the wheels are replicas, i bought the car with them on it. I just had to raise it back to stock height due to the tires rubbing, im gonna have to do something about stock height it's too high for my taste.

9T3SVT

Established Member
Up front the Maximum Motorsports coil overs, CC plates, and Bilstein struts. Out back I have the Maximum adjustable lower control arms, H&R super sport springs, and Bilstein shocks. With a full tank of gas the ride height is 25.5 inches in the front and 26.5 in the rear (from the ground to the center of the fender) The ride height is fully adjustable set up this way. I am happy with the look and feel of the car.

It is not very smooth in case you were wondering :p It's set up pretty stiff.

9T3SVT

Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
That car looks great at that height 9T3SVT

Thanks, I am very happy the way it's set up. The only problem is if I have 2 fat guys in the car the driveshaft rubs :uh oh:

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
See sig. On EXTREME hi speed, ruff turns the front rubs on fender... rides excellently!

Last edited:

racerbox77

Established Member
This is me and a buddy coming back from the Woodward Dream Cruise in Michigan. My car was the ONLY 93 Cobra we saw. Pretty cool. I have Eibach progressive rate springs Tokico adjustable struts and shocks and Hotchkis rear lower control arms. The picture was taken by my buddy in his 04 Cobra that dynoed at 503 at the wheels. He pulled me by a car length up to 120 or so ( top of 4th) when we raced from a third gear roll(50mph). Ill tell you guys those whipple blowers are crazy loud!

Last edited:

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
JimJr said:
bat-stang, what size tires are you running front/rear with those 9" wide wheels?

245.45.17/275.40.17--When I wear out the fronts I'll go to 255.40's ( I like the larger foot print up front with my wider front track). My rear axle is out of a '98 Cobra and sticks out a bit on each side; limits me to a 275 rear width.

Venom94

Established Member
9T3SVT said:
Up front the Maximum Motorsports coil overs, CC plates, and Bilstein struts. Out back I have the Maximum adjustable lower control arms, H&R super sport springs, and Bilstein shocks. With a full tank of gas the ride height is 25.5 inches in the front and 26.5 in the rear (from the ground to the center of the fender) The ride height is fully adjustable set up this way. I am happy with the look and feel of the car.

It is not very smooth in case you were wondering :p It's set up pretty stiff.

very very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread