Evolution Performance - Shelby GT500 - 578 RWHP and 582 RWTQ Video!

Evolution

Established Member
gt500-post.jpg

Below is a video of our Shelby GT500 making 578 RWHP and 582 RWTQ on our Mustang 1100-SE Dynamometer with a 2.6" Pulley, Stiegemeier Stage 1 Port, JLT Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System, Custom Off-Road X-Pipe, Custom Borla Exhaust System, 4.10 Gears, and a Evolution Performance Custom Tune using SCT Advantage III Software!

Below is the Rear Wheel Horsepower and Torque graph from the dyno with the exception of our company watermark!

dyno-chart2.jpg

Evolution Performance, Inc. Shelby GT500 - 578 RWHP and 582 RWTQ Dyno Video (Right-Click, Save Target As)

jshen

Established Member
Damn!

Good thing you have it tied down real good...It sure wanted to leap outta there.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Great numbers for the mods! What kind of numbers would a Terminator expect to see with the same mod list 475-500 maybe?

Diggy Moe

Established Member
For relative information,how would a 03' Cobra fair with the same mods?I'm just curious and not trying to offend anyone.

bubbrubb

Nice numbers guys!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that a mustang dyno? how much higher would the numbers be on a dynojet?

WDW MKR

Established Member
VelociTT said:
Nice numbers guys!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that a mustang dyno? how much higher would the numbers be on a dynojet?

Could be higher or lower, depending on how they set the dyno.

As Fourcam asked, what was the correction for these numbers, if any?

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Diggy Moe said:
For relative information,how would a 03' Cobra fair with the same mods?I'm just curious and not trying to offend anyone.
on a loaded mustang dyno 470-480rwhp.

chuckstang

Established Member
ported 03 with all the bolt ons dyno 500 rwhp
I really hope that 600rwhp is possible on the stock blower!

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
How many PSI is that running (just wondering) .. very nice numbers!

Crowley

chuckstang

Established Member
I just don't see how Ford would put rods in the gt500 that can't hold 600rwhp because it is complete bs for those saying that the terms can only handle 550-600rwhp. With cooling mods and a good tune, the terms can handle 700rwhp assuming the driver doesn't do many top speed runs

WDW MKR

Established Member
chuckstang said:
I just don't see how Ford would put rods in the gt500 that can't hold 600rwhp because it is complete bs for those saying that the terms can only handle 550-600rwhp. With cooling mods and a good tune, the terms can handle 700rwhp assuming the driver doesn't do many top speed runs

And the rods in the Termintor are stronger than those in the GT500. Most reports show 600rwhp to be the limit for the GT500 rods at the factory redline. Doesn't mean one run at that power level will break them... just that it's the reliable limit.

Users who are viewing this thread