Rick @ Amazon possibly doing dyno day in Louisiana/New Orleans/BR Participants Needed

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
This is not definite yet until we have enough participants, obviously. But there is a possibility that if we can get 8-10 people together from Louisiana, or wherever you want to come from, we can get Rick@ Amazon to come down here and tune. If i am not mistaken the breakdown of the prices are as follows...

1. Tune- 150 for work on car.. truck... whatever, however long
2. Dyno- Fee for entire day split amongst participants
3. Program- 125 unless you already have this from Amazon
4. Travel expenses for Rick and Linn to come down... was said to be around 35$ per person, so around that.

Please post if you are interested, i am hoping to have this set up for around the end of October, early November. If you have any more questions please PM me or Linn, and any questions will be answered.

Also, on another note, if anyone knows of any mustang dynos... or has one down here preferably close to New Orleans, that would be willing to let Rick use for the day, please let me or Lynn know so we can take care of that end.

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
Possible days 20th-25th. Place 454 dyno in Covington,La(about 45 mins outside of New Orleans). 5 -7 spots left available. PM me with any questions or to join!!!

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey Lynn,

I spoke to AJ about a week ago, who stated that his building will not be up and running until late Nov. or early Dec.!!!. Maybe you can contact Cody@StangHi Performance in Baton Rouge, La. Very friendly guy who is just like AJ. Just a little F.Y.I., Thanks, Jason.

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey Lynn,

Sorry it took so long, but work has been really busy. The phone number is as followed (225) 806-3221 Stang Hi Performance. The owner's name is Cody.

striker_29

One Man Gang
Established Member
So what in the hell is going on with this? Happening? Not Happening? If happening where? Inquring minds (from other states) need to know. It would be nice if this happens, but we need to know something...striker

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Stang Hi is not interested in hosting this for us..we will be waiting for 454 to finish the new shop in Covington..they will be contacted this week for a firm date

let me know if you need a prelim program and we can work something out until we can get down there and have Rick fine tune it on the dyno

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
anyone know anything about a new shop in Slidell? that is getting us pretty far away from where we will be staying when we come down..which is in Gonzales...

bnglcat

Established Member
Linn@Amazon said:
anyone know anything about a new shop in Slidell? that is getting us pretty far away from where we will be staying when we come down..which is in Gonzales...

Did you call Cody directly at Stang Hi yet? I know he wanted to talk to you directly and not through a 3rd party and hadn't said no yet as of last wednesday since he hadn't talked to you directly.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
no I havent...all of our Tuning days are set up by Amazon customers in their area of the country and they are compensated in return for setting it up.
that person is our contact person for each event and oversees all the planning and promotion..
Devin has already done alot of leg work trying to get this set up and I would not take this out of his hands unless he asked me to.

Last edited:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
A long time ago when we I did the first dynoday with ATS I asked Futral Motorsport in Walker, La if he would run a dyno day for us and he said yeah. He wanted like $700+ for the dyno and it would have been ours for the day. Call them up if you can't get anyone else. Dyno454 doesn't even have a building up yet, I pass up where his shop is supposed to be everyday because I live right next to it and there is absolutely nothing. Goodluck otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread