LIVE from SEMA!

Skoalman

Banned
Usually I have to go to the SEMA show every year to fix dents on some of the show cars, the companies that handle the detailing for the major manufacturers call us when there are dings/dents on the cars that they are responsible for.

Taking this year off though :)rockon:). SEMA's more of a hassle these days after four years of not only covering the events with my camera for local websites, but for my actual day-job work too.

These pics look fine i guess, looks like there are some nice new styles being offered these days. (Still trying to find a real nice wheel for the Lightning).

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
its 3:30 and i still have about 30 pics to load :bored:

i think ill load up a few more and then hit the sack. and finish in a few hours......before starting Day 1. lol :D

two-gun kid

Legion 510
Established Member
damn im hella pissed that i didnt go this year. my friend is supposed to have a booth for his road racing 97 gt( its like a pearl orange color) and there road race 03 cobra the company name is First Place Performance, if you see them ask for jon tell him javier said to bring back suviniors(sp?)

bubbrubb

looks like a lot of sick cars/trucks there! The white GT500 has everything painted body color looks exactly like dgussin's GT500, but with different rims and tinted tails... its good to know that whoever's car that is has as good of taste as Dave does!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the rest of Day 0 pics are now up.

half of Day 1 pics have been uploaded and include Joe's GTTT, 34" rims and ladies... :thumbsup:

ill post the rest of Day 1 pics tonight

enjoy!

svtguy22

Established Member
If anyone has pics of the Falken Tire cars please post them! I also wanna see the Sport Car Motion cars please!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
First Thread 140 outta 249. Unreal brake caliper on a Volvo. Can only imagine the stopping power if that is a sign of things to come.

Great Picks! Plan on staying a while......

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
all of the rest of today's pics have been uploaded for your viewing pleasure.

i forgot to mention, in case you didnt notice. Joe's GTTT is sitting on 19" Hoosier slicks!! :eek:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Day 2 pics now up and include:
McLaren F1
Koenigsegg
Veyron
Ruf Porsche
Saleen S7
Fisker
and some blue exotic (American) that is supposedly faster than the Veyron! 275mph 1200hp @ 2700lbs ill post more info later.

Drifting exhibition videos to come in the morning, including a Silvia that caught fire!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a ton of pics! Thanks for taking the time to post time. Nice stuff!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the rest of Day 3 pics and Day 4 pics are now all up. also some videos.

the rest of the videos are drift videos and should be up soon. they take forever to load.

enjoy!

RocketCouch

Established Member
Nice work Steve! I'm still trying to get all mine up. Definitely bringing a dedicated video camera and a laptop next year. My (what I thought was a good camera) had some issues running out of batteries by the end of the day.

I kept my eyes open for you but didn't see you around. Probably should have called eh? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread