NEW VERSION OF THE FAQ IS NOW AVAILABLE! IN HTML!

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
FINALLY!!

Sorry for the delay guys, the conversion took me forever. Here's a list of changes:

1.6. What’s New in this version?
The following changes have been made in this version: Entire FAQ converted to HTML, Hyperlinked index and (hopefully) all web addresses hyperlinked. Sections modified: 1.2, 1.4, 1.5, 2.1.9, 2.1.14, 2.2.2, 2.2.3, 2.2.4, 2.2.13.4, 3.7, 3.10, 3.14, 3.15.6, 3.19, 3.22, 3.24, 3.38, 4.1, 4.7, 4.10

Sections added: 1.6, 2.1.17, 3.15.4.4, 3.50

You can get it here: http://www.stangshiftergaskets.com/2003_2004faqs.htm

Last edited:

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Thanks for the comment guys :thumbsup: I actually have more I need to add, hope to have the third version out soon (no promises on when though, I've learned my lesson there :) )

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
You did a great job. Thanks for taking the time.

Maybe now people will access this information and not ask the same questions over and over again...

:beer:

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by byevette
You did a great job. Thanks for taking the time.

Maybe now people will access this information and not ask the same questions over and over again...

LOL. Considering the first version came out 4+ months ago and well, look at the board, I wouldn't hold my breath :-D

Thanks for the compliment though :)

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by NetworkingGuru
LOL. Considering the first version came out 4+ months ago and well, look at the board, I wouldn't hold my breath :-D

Thanks for the compliment though :)

No problem, you deserve the compliment for taking the time and energy to do this.

amermuscle

Established Member
Just wanted to say that is an awsome list and thank you for putting it up for non cobra owners like myself. It is very insightful and one of the best before and after you buy a car list I have ever seen. Maybe one day I will be able to join the you all as a fellow Cobra owner.

MystCobra

Established Member
I want to add my appreciation for your hard work on this. It has answered several of my questions and even gave me some ideas I hadn't even thought of. Great work and I know we all appreciate your time & efforts.

Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread