geared bolton ls1 vs. bolton ls2 gto...GREAT RUNS!

redocmach1

Established Member
02 ls1 ss m6- 345 option, 3:73's, drop in filter, catback. -no rear seats/jack/spare.

06 ls2 gto m6- longtubes, midpipe, caback, intake, tune. (chris203)

-I was filming in the ss, and the gto had 1 passenger too.

***Both on street tires***

*vid1 ss vs gto 50 roll-130

View My Video

*vid2 ss vs gto 20 roll-135

View My Video

*vid3 ss vs gto 60 roll-145

View My Video

*vid4 ss vs gto dig (sorry was hard to see... ss on far side, gto closest to me (filming))

View My Video

ENJOY...great runs...:rockon: :pop: :beer:

Last edited:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Nice runs! SS didn't need the extra power...it makes it up by being a few hundred pounds less.

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
Other than forgeting to film the cars on the last video, it was good. HAHA Man those are some mean sounding cars. I couldn't tell which car was which but the deeper sounding one was bada$$. thanks for the vids.

redocmach1

Established Member
sure man...it was fun as hell...haha...the dig was hard to film, cuz it was so damn dark,... but the roll races, i was in the ss, and it was damn close! the gto is damn loud, both cars are mean...props!

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Z28 said:
Agreed, good runs!
Honestly I'm not really that empressed with the outcome. I just thought that's how the race would go stock for stock. That GTO had headers and a tune, but he didn't pull the LS1 as I expected. Very good runs though.

redocmach1

Established Member
yea the gto has stock gears and stock 235 rear tires, so spinning was a little issue lol..anyway yea when the SS gets longtubes it should be even better! :rockon:

Last edited:

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
redocmach1 said:
yea the gto hs stock gears and stock 235 rear tires, so spinning was a little issue lol..anyway yea when the SS gets longtubes it should be even better! :rockon:
Hell yeah....Tell him (SS) to get those LT's soon! Those were some great runs though....It seems the weight of the GTO really hurts them.

redocmach1

Established Member
i am going to run the GTO soon when i bring it to AZ...i beat the SS from a dig and 1st gear roll everytime by at least 1&1/2 cars, so i think i can whop up on the GTO from a dig and 1st gear roll...but anything after that i wud be toast...

EDIT* yea the GTO's one downfall is WEIGHT!

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
redocmach1 said:
i am going to run the GTO soon when i bring it to AZ...i beat the SS from a dig and 1st gear roll everytime by at least 1&1/2 cars, so i think i can whop up on the GTO from a dig and 1st gear roll...but anything after that i wud be toast...

EDIT* yea the GTO's one downfall is WEIGHT!
You have yourself a stout Mach for sure! Love the rims on your Mach too....I would like to see all 3 of you guys race. Whatever happens just get it on tape!

Users who are viewing this thread