Great News! You can buy the Exclusive Terminator ID Tags on my website!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Many of you know all about Gary Loat's Terminator ID Tags. He has been selling them for a couple of years. He makes one for the engine bay and one for the interior console. Since losing CobraMods.com as a hosting site for his orders, people have been asking how these Tags can be ordered. Well, I talked to Gary and offered to be the host for his sales link. Effectively immediately you can order these great Tags directly from my website. There is a link on my home page to a new Terminator ID Tag page where you can place your order.

Note, though, that if you want to order both Gary's Tags and my shifter gasket sets that you have to create separate orders. In other words, order the Terminator ID Tag and pay to Gary's PayPal account. Then go back and create a separate order for your shifter gasket set and pay to my regular PayPal account. It's a bit unusual but this allows the Terminator ID Tag orders to go directly to Gary. I basically only provide the means for people to order them. I do not actually process the orders or receive any commission.

Here is some information about the Tags. Go to my website to order. http://stangshiftergaskets.com/index.htm

TerminatorTagInfoPlate.jpg

CobraBobCT3.jpg
CobraBobCT2.jpg

If you have any questions about ordering through my website, please contact ME. [email protected]

If you have any questions regarding ordering by mail, product options, etc., please contact Gary Loat.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Great CobraBob, you should make a note on there that there are special I.D. Tags available for the Mystichrome Terminators.

MystichromeIDTag.bmp

Last edited:

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
These do look great. Although my Fiance made fun of me when she saw them.
She asks if i'm calling myself or my car the terminator....haha.
Oh well.
Thanks for stepping up to do these. Two great guys doing business together bringing us two great products.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I am not sure if Gary is any longer doing special color lettering for Mystichrome (or any other colors) any longer. I know he wants to keep this simple and has scaled down his operation a bit. I will email him today and ask, and post a response later today.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Thanks Bob. Maybe if we get allot of interest from Mysti owners we can convince him to do one last run. I never knew about the Mysti plate option before, although I've seen the reg version.

Users who are viewing this thread