Looking for a terminator, have 11 second evo to trade...(pics, vids, mod list)

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
Ever think about going to the dark side? I've got an evo that ran 11.8@118 and made 427hp/393tq with 93 octane in the tank.

weight 3410 w/ me in (stripped of spare, etc)
hp 427
tq 393

modifications:
TD06h-20g Turbo
HKS 272 Cams
TurboXs 3 inch exhaust (with no cat)
Custom header welded up by Keith at TurboTrix
Custom Intercooler pipes welded up by Keith at TurboTrix
Tial Blow off Valve
Halman manual boost controller set to 31-33psi
Custom Tuning by Paul at TurboTrix
SMC Alcohol injection kit spraying with a 7gph nozzle
AEM wideband gauge
Autometer boost gauge
ARP Headstuds
56,000 miles

the bad:
Check engine light is on due to a failed oxygen sensor
i sanded down the wing because of a known issue with the clear fading....i doubt it is salvagable
the wheels were painted black and will probably have to be repainted or atleast touched up.
clear coat on the brakes cracked and faded and i repainted them, it looks pretty good.
steering wheel has scuff
stock evolution viii driver side floor mat has a burn mark from my trouble light usage installing a gauge

pictures:

evo1.JPG

evo2.JPG

evo3.JPG

evo4.JPG

evo5.JPG

evo6.JPG

http://media.putfile.com/evovsz06-70 racing a c5 z06

http://media.putfile.com/times-74 drag racing at maple grove

http://media.putfile.com/vette-67 racing a c5, missing a gear and short shifting....but it still lets you hear the car from the inside....

Ok so contact me at [email protected] or in the evenings on wed thurs Ill be on AIM user name evo4tun8

I'm looking for terminators only, im very open to all levels of modification....from stock to pretty extreme, im in absolutely no rush and honestly this would probably be better 6 months down the road, but I thought i would throw it out there now because you never know what pops up.

have a good one.

Last edited:

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
was a typo....3410 with me in it and I'm a little over 200lbs.

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
You know what man? I might, I just dunno right now....getting a little bored with it.....maybe I should wash it and do an oil change, throw some alky in and go beat the shit out of it and convince myself to keep it =p

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
4tun8 said:
You know what man? I might, I just dunno right now....getting a little bored with it.....maybe I should wash it and do an oil change, throw some alky in and go beat the shit out of it and convince myself to keep it =p

Even thought you can mod a termy to 800hp, one will still get bored. You have a fast car that GETS TRACTION! I just picked up my 04 and wheel hop and no traction is a new thing to me...even owning a 96 cobra with 4.10's. I could understand upgrading from a camaro or stang GT, but you have a fast good looking Evo. I am not a fan of Evos but i like yours! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread