Vid clip, 0-105+mph in 10 seconds or less!!!

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
I know it's been a while, but here's a clip, just from my cell phone, but it works. 0-105, a bit more, when I looked down, I was 115mph but I think the phone stoped recording around 105 or so. It only records for 10 seconds at a time. 1/2-3/4 throttle till 2nd gear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjTIDO3VHDI
and here is a clip of my little Focus doing the same thing if anyone cares. 1/2 throttle in 1st, spinning in 2nd, short shifting at about 7k, not powershifting. At the track I take it up to 7600 and powershift the hell out of it. mwahahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fQQuv4FxNM
:burnout:

Last edited:

bmfgsxr

Established Member
getting from 0-105 in under 10 seconds is moving pretty good man.

HalfTime

Established Member
Yea, I thought it was pretty nice. I just wish it would run like this all the time. 90% of the time it ****s up during the shifts, and stubbles. Witch really eats my time up in the 1320. So I figured the best way to prove that this thing does move when it works, is to vid it. It took 4 runs, but I got 1 good run with out it bogging.

Thanks guys.

Rick & Lynn are the best!

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
HalfTime said:
Yea, I thought it was pretty nice. I just wish it would run like this all the time. 90% of the time it ****s up during the shifts, and stubbles. Witch really eats my time up in the 1320. So I figured the best way to prove that this thing does move when it works, is to vid it. It took 4 runs, but I got 1 good run with out it bogging.

Thanks guys.

Rick & Lynn are the best!

once the track opens up youll be hookin on them shifts quite nice...
back before i messed up the trans id smoke the tires all threw 2nd never bogged just smoking the tires. then a slight chirp into 3rd.

oh yea my sister and husband made it to bragg last week and as i told her... nothing to to other then bars and strip clubs.

HalfTime

Established Member
lol, yup. Sounds about right man. Just tell her not to WORK at the strip clubs. lol

HalfTime

Established Member
Derek@Amazon said:
lol if she did she'd just bartend.she knows id beat the living **** outta her if she started stripping
ha ha ha, just do me a favor if it ever happens, vid it, then beat her off the stage. lol j/k man.

Thanks Bob. Still digging trying to figure it out. Hey, off topic, I bought the Ceggar Soft 8s, 16/8s for my winter wheels, but the back spacing was wrong, and my wife got them mounted and ballenced while I was at work. So I can't return them. What do you think about a 7/16" spacer on the front? Just for the winter months, driving easy. The back is fine.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Spacers are no big deal to use but you have to make sure your studs are long enough which I don't think they would be. You could get longer studs or some 1 to 1.250" adapters and be good to go.

You could also go to your local wheel shop and see if they'll let you trade in the current ones towards the correct ones.

Oh yeah, all the stripper talk means THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!

HalfTime

Established Member
Thanks Bob. I had to temp put some washers on thier just to get the truck home, and with the acorn nuts on thier, thiers pleant of stud to grip. (Wow, that sounds gay...) I've just heard that with spacers, it puts added stress on the splines. I can't afford a big issue. lol SO I just wanted some others imputs before I spend the 50 bucks on the spacers. It suck, spacers from summit are like 11 or 12 bucks a pair, but not in the correct size for the truck. 5x145mm correct?

HalfTime

Established Member
Thanks man. Exhaust is stock headers, Maggy high flow cats and mids, and true duel Flowmaster 40s. The blower has the two larger silencer ports plugged, and with the 14" K&N open filter, and the silencer holes plugged, it fuggin screems!

shadyninja

Been There, Wrecked That
Established Member
would be awesome if you had better quality ones

looks like they run good

Users who are viewing this thread