Feeler Steggy STG IV for sale

getblown03

Established Member
Hey guys im really in no hurry to sell this blower, its a stg IV ported blower. On race gas my car made 539 and 585 with this blower! Just seeing if anyone would in interested i do have a price in mind please dont lowball...... like i said no real rush to sell unless the right sale comes around

Drewzilla

Established Member
getblown03 said:
Just seeing if anyone would in interested i do have a price in mind please dont lowball

Not being an ass but I dont think you can really lowball without actually knowing the price you're looking for. Seems like you have some folks interested though. Good luck with the sale.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Drewzilla said:
Not being an ass but I dont think you can really lowball without actually knowing the price you're looking for. Seems like you have some folks interested though. Good luck with the sale.
+1. Good luck with sale!

getblown03

Established Member
Hey guys sorry i havent posted back i dont have pics its still on the car! tom i tried to PM you back havent heard anything yet, i think around 650 or 700 im not very picky about it im trying to move it quick i think thats a reasonable price! Sorry no trades im thinkin about getting an f1a kit.. might have a LFP icebox and stock tb and plenum for sale too the tb is ported as well.

getblown03

Established Member
hey guys just wanted to let you know the blower is still for sale...... I havent taken it off the car yet. It will be about 2 weeks before i do so Let me know

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Can you tell us the price you have in mind, that way I don't offend ya with a lowball? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread