Fab Fords Forever at Knotts and NorCal cruise to Knotts

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Its that time of year again to plan for Fabulous Fords forever at knotts Berry Farm... April 22, 2007
Registration can be found here
www.fordcarclubs.org

CRUISE!!!!!!

Yes its getting to be that time again and California Mustang Club would like to invite all Fords lovers to cruise with us to Knotts 2007!!!

Friday April 20th

Northern California cars (anyone coming from Bay area and Sacramento) Will meet off I5....

Patterson Truck Stop
Patterson, CA 95363
HWY 5 and Sperry Ave/Diablo Grande Pkwy exit 434

This is just off I5.. exit Diablo PKWY, make a left at the light and the Truck Stop is straight a head

The NorCal group expected time of departure is 8:00am sharp

Fresno's group will be meeting up at the Texaco/Taco Bell at Hwy 99 & Herndon just north of Fresno at 8am. (if your coming south on the 99, take the Herndon exit, go to the light (Herndon Ave), turn right, Texaco will be on the left.

Fresno's group expected time of departure is 8:30am sharp.

At the half way point, we will be stopping for a very short time in Kettleman City for Lunch, its the only place that's that big for food and gas. We are working on a time line for the cruise since last year it was kind of a cluster leaving Kettleman City, no one knew what was going on and people just left in groups.

Before going into the LA area, we will stop at the base of the Grapevine prior to going up and over the mountains to re-group and strech our legs one more time. This will give us another chance to gas up for the people that need it. This is where we will meet up with the Fresno group!

Direction of travel from the Grapevine Petro Truck Stop will be as follows: I5 south to the 210East to the 605South to the
91East to Beech Blvd and go right to your respective hotels.

At the end of the cruise, you will be pulling into your respective hotels. After some time to allow people to check in and rest for a bit, we will be meeting in small groups to enjoy the local restaurants - one of which will be:

Outback Steakhouse
7575 Beach Boulevard
Buena Park, CA 90622

Meeting for dinner at 8:00pm.

Last edited:

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
that's great to see our norcal brothers and sisters coming down for this wonderful show.

i'll be there, hopefully with my cobra, but more than likely with my 'other' car. :)

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ill definitely be taking both of my rides there. i was hoping to get a booth to display my new company's line of wheels but i dont know if theyll allow it. :(

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
svt4stv said:
ill definitely be taking both of my rides there. i was hoping to get a booth to display my new company's line of wheels but i dont know if theyll allow it. :(
steve, i am on the council that puts the show together and i can tell you unequivocably that we do not allow vendor booths at all. we have a meeting and if you can forward me some info, i can put it on the floor and see what happens.

Impact 5.0

Established Member

Impact 5.0

Established Member
dmark101 said:
steve, i am on the council that puts the show together and i can tell you unequivocably that we do not allow vendor booths at all. we have a meeting and if you can forward me some info, i can put it on the floor and see what happens.
We hope we have the coouncils support for this cruise.. :D

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
dmark101 said:

make the lightning section over near the mustangs! im tired of having to walk over near the yucky probes... LOL jp!

I cant wait for this show! i FINALLY get to enter! Its been two years since i got my truck.. missed it both years, once to a blown heater core, the next to a blown motor...

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
9Venom9 said:
We hope we have the coouncils support for this cruise.. :D
heck, the cruises are what i miss actually being in. i usually have to show up early for parking duty. :(

jay, you had better bring the BFT, even if it gets towed in!

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
dmark101 said:
heck, the cruises are what i miss actually being in. i usually have to show up early for parking duty. :(

jay, you had better bring the BFT, even if it gets towed in!

OH ill be there... as will Mike and KH... im sure KH and Mike will use their trucks to tow their show cars in... LOL then unhook the trailer and park the truck in the show area too...

Impact 5.0

Established Member
svt4stv said:
Same here man, flat bedding the Cobra down south and driving the 05.... :pepper:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
hey How many of you SoCal guys wanna meet up on Saturday and do a coastal run? I know alot of the group from Ca-Mustangs wants to..

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
dmark101 said:

not a vendor booth, just a booth to display our wheels, thats it. i thought there were some like these last year but i could be wrong. but hell, shelby and saleen had whole friggin trailer setups there!

i dont plan to sell anything. hell i cant, all my wheels are custom made to order. just want to have samples on display with some brochures. and if possible, two vehicles with the wheels on display as well. but if not enough space, i can put them in the show with the other cars.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
svt4stv said:
not a vendor booth, just a booth to display our wheels, thats it. i thought there were some like these last year but i could be wrong. but hell, shelby and saleen had whole friggin trailer setups there!

i dont plan to sell anything. hell i cant, all my wheels are custom made to order. just want to have samples on display with some brochures. and if possible, two vehicles with the wheels on display as well. but if not enough space, i can put them in the show with the other cars.
hmm. hit me up via PM. :D

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
freebass55 said:
No registration forms yet??? Or am I just not seeing it?
we just got the forms printed and it should be available online shortly. in fact, they just went out in the mail today, so everyone who participated last year should get them very shortly.

hope to see a lot of you there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread