Single Turbo Dodge Stealth vs modified Ford GT

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Hey that's me! Car has the pulley only. I think he ran 11.2@135 that run and I ran 11.6@133.

I knew I was going to get mauled by that thing because it had ran 11.5@140 earlier :lol: I have nothing for that...yet. ;-) It was slick as balls as it had been snowing earlier and it was only 40*. He said he was all over the place even with the AWD. I was having nightmares about ending up on youtube as being the guy stuffing his GT into the wall on the first pass. Ended up being my first and only pass.

I was pretty pleased because I intentionally bogged it, and even though it spun hard after briefly hooking up, I got out of it in first and third because the top end was squirelly too, and it still had good mph. On a hard pass in that weather I think I could get 136 out of it.

Last edited:

trev0006

Established Member
DBK said:
Hey that's me! Car has the pulley only. I think he ran 11.2@135 that run and I ran 11.6@133.

I knew I was going to get mauled by that thing because it had ran 11.5@140 earlier :lol: It was slick as balls as it had been snowing earlier and it was only 40*. He said he was all over the place even with the AWD. I was having nightmares about ending up as being the guy stuffing his GT into the wall on the first pass. Ended up being my first and only pass.

I was pretty pleased because I intentionally bogged it, and even though it spun hard after briefly hooking up, I got out of it in first and third because the top end was squirelly too, and it still had good mph. On a hard pass in that weather I think I could get 136 out of it. One mod :eek:

You have an awesome car and I would take your car anyday over the fast stealth, plus you have minimal mods and ran a 11.6@133 :beer: :bowdown:

Jizabel-GT

Established Member
DBK said:

I knew I was going to get mauled by that thing because it had ran 11.5@140 earlier :lol: I have nothing for that...yet. ;-) It was slick as balls as it had been snowing earlier and it was only 40*. He said he was all over the place even with the AWD. I was having nightmares about ending up on youtube as being the guy stuffing his GT into the wall on the first pass. Ended up being my first and only pass.

I was pretty pleased because I intentionally bogged it, and even though it spun hard after briefly hooking up, I got out of it in first and third because the top end was squirelly too, and it still had good mph. On a hard pass in that weather I think I could get 136 out of it.

Give stage6 a call, Get you a TT-GT and that'll never happen again;-)
HP-Performance 1-904-276-Race tellem Jizabel sent yea:rockon:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
trev0006 said:
You have an awesome car and I would take your car anyday over the fast stealth, plus you have minimal mods and ran a 11.6@133 :beer: :bowdown:

Dude was cool about it though. I went to their 3800 forum (it was a 3800 track rental of all things) and talked with him a couple days later. He said it had gone 141 earlier in the year and they were trying to get 145 out of it. Can't compete with that shit! I bet it's a beast to race that guy on the street.

I think the car probably has a 10.8@135 in it with just the pulley. A member of my site went 11.2@135 on his only pass in similar weather, so the mph is there, just need it to stick. I went deep 11's at 125-126 in my old car at that track (norwalk) in good weather, but I spend more time at tracks with those uh, turns, these days...

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Jizabel-GT said:

I'm waffling. I've been in Joe's car before and I know Tony and all those guys so i know the power.

It would be a really fast street car with just one or two more tweaks (exhaust, TB, a real tune), but I just drove a Heffner Twin Turbo GT down in Texas that made me depressed I don't have 900rwhp...:cuss:

KYLightning02

Established Member
DBK said:
I'm waffling. I've been in Joe's car before and I know Tony and all those guys so i know the power.

It would be a really fast street car with just one or two more tweaks (exhaust, TB, a real tune), but I just drove a Heffner Twin Turbo GT down in Texas that made me depressed I don't have 900rwhp...:cuss:

900 HP or not you still drive my freaken dream car you Bastard LOL :beer: just playen with ya man and your car is SWEET good run for a slick track next time lets get those times down on a dry track :pepper:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
you should whipple or kb your Ford GT, you'll be capable of 800rwhp but spinning the hides will be an even bigger problem!awsome car though!

Disintegr8or

Established Member
Jizabel-GT said:
Your Stang is hot.

jleews6

Established Member
DBK beautiful car and it's nice to see that you use it and enjoy it rather than just look at it like alot of people do.
Its crazy that that little car can trap 140 plus in third gear. that little motor must have a broad powerband

Users who are viewing this thread