I found a place for Fog Light replacements...

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
ME!

These are the newer 03-04 Style but they fit 01+UP without modification. They include bulbs too.

$99.95ea

Winter07167.jpg

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Don't your's have a little dome right in front of the bulb? My '02's did and they cracked all to hell. I know a lot of dealers replaced them with the newer style under warranty.

Morgan

Established Member
Other than the dome you mentioned, is there anything else different?

I'm concerned about them cracking like the '01/'02's, are these more durable for any reason?

If I order them from you, can you also sell the appropriate 3M vinyl lens shield?

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Ford went without the Dome to reduce the heat and cracking. If they take a rock at 100mph I'm sure it will end up in a crack, but it won't crack due to heat like the 01-02's did.

Unfotunately I do not sell 3M's lens shield yet.

Morgan

Established Member
Just ordered, if you need some new foglights, give Chris a call, he'll take care of ya!

FordFanStan

Established Member
The 01+ style mounting pattern on all 01+ style fogs can be adapted to fit the 99-00 bumper covers, but is sort of a hack job. You must take a dremel or the like and grind all the interior fins/tabs inside the fog light hole flat, and then position your newer style foglamps and drill the appropriate holes. The you must cut the corner (behind the fog hole) off of the metal backing plate/support. It is a pain in the ass to say the least...

I bought a 01+ bumper to mount my newer style fogs, (still have to cut off the corner of the metal backing plate), but I practiced on my old 99-00 after I was done with it... Stan

Morgan

Established Member
FordFanStan said:
I bought a 01+ bumper to mount my newer style fogs, (still have to cut off the corner of the metal backing plate), but I practiced on my old 99-00 after I was done with it... Stan

Aren't you also using the X-Pel lens cover? Any problems, would you buy it again?

FordFanStan

Established Member
No I dont have the X-pel lens covers...

Buy from Chris, he is one of our supporting vendors and his customer service is far above other Napas... Stan

Users who are viewing this thread