Established Member
normal_100_1011%7E0.JPG
normal_100_0966%7E0.JPG
normal_100_1028.JPG
normal_100_1029.JPG
normal_100_0948.JPG
d5_1.jpg
b0_1.jpg
PROJECT FRIGHTNING** Own a piece of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords magazine history. Project Frightning. Owned by editor Jim Campisano. This car was professionally built by JDM Engineering (freehold, nj), Sean Hyland Motorsports (canada) and Motor City Auto Body ( Newark, NJ). This car was rebuilt from the ground - up. Car has a supercharged 5.4 lt. sohc engine that came from a SVT lighting that had less than 200 miles, and its been tuned by Jim D'Amore of JDM. Car runs off the factory Lightning EEC - V computer. Starts first time, every time and idles like stock. Long - block is completly stock except for the oval throttle body. Custom made long - tube headers from SHM feed a 2.5" Mac H - pipe & mufflers. Supercharger runs with JDM pulleys. Transmission is a manual valve body c-4 (with trans brake) from Performance Automatic Transmissions. The shifter is a Hurst Quarter Stick. Fully built Drive Train Specialties (DTS) 8.8 traction lok rear w/ 3.55 gears. The suspension is a brand new setup from maximum motorsports which features a bilstein front coilover setup with 300lb hypercoils. The rear is a bilstein setup with 225lb hypercoils. New mm lowers no spring perch with poly bushings. New factory five uppers with hardened rubber bushings. New mm chrome cc plates. Over $2,000 in the new suspension alone.It rides on Weld wheels and has new 165r front skinnies and new bf goodrich drag radials out back. Car has run a best time of 10.5 @ 126mph on slicks in magazine testing at Raceway Park in Englishtown. Interior is a complete custom job, featuring a Wild Rides 6 - point cage - Corbeau racing bucket seats - & auto meter gauges. The dash pad is brand new, as are the seats, Grant steering wheel and carpeting. Custom rear seat delete w/ carpeting. The body has been completely revamped by nationally - known Motor City, which has had many customer cars featured on the cover MM&FF. Custom red - over silver paint w/ an orange dividing stripe has just been sprayed on the car. I have added some nice parts to this car the last year i have owned it and it is 100% streetable and runs SOOO COOL. Drive it anywhere.. Reason for selling Moving on to another project $15,000 OBO Car needs to go i have my new one coming next week. I also have a brand new xcal2 to go with the car.

kaboom

Yea it's a 03 now shut up
Established Member
awax_cobrastang said:
wow 15,000????
Not you again go away. What i should give it away? I just put $2,000 in the susp. Let me ask you what do you think this car is worth Mr salesman?

Last edited:

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
bump for a well built car and just ignore awax cobrastang, he trolls these threads with no intention of ever actually buying anything. ttt

kaboom

Yea it's a 03 now shut up
Established Member
svt1.8t said:
Any trades 99 chevy subarban k2500 4x4 with 454 minty fresh, dark green tan leather perfect shape
No thanks. I wish someone would buy it i keep buying things for it lol!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread