Sorry to say but...

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
I am no longer a Lightning owner. I know I wasn't a big poster but I was always looking around and reading threads.

Well after a long hard search I found what I wanted.

04 Cobra Charcoal inserts factory chrome wheels. 20,700 miles owned by an older gentlemen. Car has never been molested. Bone stock.

Drove about 950 miles oneway to St Louis from New Jersey.

I tell you this was the dirtiest my truck had ever been.
TrishJake1.jpg

TrishJake2.jpg

TrishJake3.jpg

TrishJake4.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Holy shit it's filthy LoL. Well, sucks that you got rid of the truck, but at least you kept it in the family.

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
Holy shit it's filthy LoL. Well, sucks that you got rid of the truck, but at least you kept it in the family.

My words exactley. Btw Sin, we have talked about your dobie before in PM's so I thought Id let ya know my 5 yo daughter does not believe that it is a dog, she believes it is a picture of a horse. Thats what happens when you own 2 horses and 1 chiuahuah. :)

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
Congrats! Hope you like the cobra, good job keeping it in the SVT family!

I would like to own a cobra, but never get rid of my L. Everyone knows that the cobra is fast. But when you see a ford f-150 pull up next to you, you aren't thinking this truck is about to own me.

I remeber reading an article stating that the Lightning is one of the fastest sleeper vehicles on the street!!!

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I was really REALLY wanting a Cobra (Seeing A meth injected Whipple Cobra will do that) But now that im going built, i might as well, just stick with the truck and suprise some people.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
I was really REALLY wanting a Cobra (Seeing A meth injected Whipple Cobra will do that) But now that im going built, i might as well, just stick with the truck and suprise some people.

I went to the dealership to get a Cobra, and ended up driving the Lightning home. I could be going faster with the money spent on the truck, but I don't regret it one bit. I love this thing.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Hey can't blame you there. They are both great vehicles. As long as some scumbag does not pickup that Lightning I will be happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread