prochamber

Wadeb79

Established Member
where is the cheapest place i can get a O/R Prochamber for Long-tube headers? and also is there a catback that is dumped from the factory? i was looking to see if MAC had the pro dumps for the 03-04 cobras but they don't. i had the stock maifolds, O/R prochamber, and pro dumps on my 04 GT that i had and loved the sound.

MustangThief

Established Member
I think lethalperformance has em for a good price. Not the best, with Ebay and all.

Personally, I just buy from authorized vendors or from other members used... I've been burnt by ebay too many times...

I'm looking to pick up an O/R prochamber that hooks to the stock manifolds myself, lethal had that pipe for 269 or so if I remember correctly.

SteelersVenom06

Fade to Black
Established Member
Try Laurel Mountain Mustang. Just bought an O/R Prochamber from them for
~$235. Cheapest I found and a great group of guys too. Not sure if they'd have the Prochamber for long tubes, but it's worth a call.

724-696-9665

Also worthwhile to note that most places I called about a Prochamber had them on backorder. I'd make sure whoever you buy from has it in stock before ordering.

striker_29

One Man Gang
Established Member
Not trying to hi jack your thread wadeb79, but I'm kinda dumb about exhausts and have a question about the mac setup. Can you use a 2.5" o/r prochamber with a 3" cb? I am not seeing a 3" prochamber on lethals website. Tia...striker

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
The 3" mac catback comes with a reducer that you put in between the mid pipe and catback to make it fit so it will bolt up to a 2.5" mid pipe : )

Users who are viewing this thread