Chrome Saleen replica's (9's/10.5's)

sn95leen

Established Member
Brand new Chrome Saleen replica's (9's/10.5's)

Brand new, still in the box, never mounted...

Edit: no longer in the box. :) Had to take out for the pics...

all_4.jpg

1_wheel.jpg

width.jpg

center_caps.jpg

2 18 x 9's
2 18 x 10.5's

I decided to start saving up for an aftermarket blower, so I'm thinking of unloading these. Chrome Saleen center caps included.

$700 shipped.

(I have 2 tires for the fronts if interested, about 45% - 50% tread left...Pirelli P-Zero Rosso's, 255/40's. Make an offer.)

Last edited:

shipwreck17

I Bleed Blue
Established Member
What shape are they in? I told myself i would never buy used wheels again but.... How old are they. Are they curbed any ? Pics What tires are on the front?

sn95leen

Established Member
Updated original post to state the condition of the wheels...thx for asking, I should've noted that up front.

The tires are Pirelli P-Zero Rosso's, 255/40's.

Last edited:

shipwreck17

I Bleed Blue
Established Member
If they are brand new never mounted why do the tires have 50% tread. Where did you buy the wheels?

sn95leen

Established Member
shipwreck17 said:
If they are brand new never mounted why do the tires have 50% tread. Where did you buy the wheels?
Wheels were ordered online, just showed up over the weekend...matter of fact they're still in the office @ apt complex, haven't had time to pick them up. The tires have been sitting in my Explorer for the past 2 weeks, purchased them used here in Austin.

I'll try to snap some pics of the wheels tonight, if I get off of work in time.

Last edited:

pest36

Established Member
ok. I will keep u in mind. i am very interested. i am graduating college in 2 weeks, so i will have some cash.

Users who are viewing this thread