It is time.....

TRBO VNM

nope, not the car, but right now something better.

My article came out. Modified Mustangs, the june issue. make sure it is the june issue because some places have not put them on the shelf yet. I need to check some places here and clear them out..hahahaha

I here it is on page 132

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
nope, not the car, but right now something better.

My article came out. Modified Mustangs, the june issue. make sure it is the june issue because some places have not put them on the shelf yet. I need to check some places here and clear them out..hahahaha

I here it is on page 132

they sell the mag at borders up here...let me know if you want me to pick up someissues for you and mail them down....most news stands only stock 5-10 issues....BTW congrats on making the mag:bowdown: :beer:

the website is not up to date yet but it will be soon
http://www.modifiedmustangs.com/

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I was wondering about this the other nite as I was putting a MM Mag away. Where is the best place to get one? I've had allot of trouble finding them, enough that not one store I have gone to in MD has stocked them

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Good for you Jason! Nice job. I will be getting a copy myself. :beer:

...now, can you get them to print the group shot from Gettysburg? ;-)

TRBO VNM

thanks guys. I went to a safeway in waldorf and they didn't have any yet. still had 5 issues of the old month. I hit up borders and they had 4, so I bought them. the safeway mike went to should have 7 and I will get them. I don't think I need anymore and at $5 a pop it can get expensive. I gotta leave some for all you...lol

wheelhopper

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
thanks guys. I went to a safeway in waldorf and they didn't have any yet. still had 5 issues of the old month. I hit up borders and they had 4, so I bought them. the safeway mike went to should have 7 and I will get them. I don't think I need anymore and at $5 a pop it can get expensive. I gotta leave some for all you...lol

You could just read the same mag over and over again, as opposed to reading a new one everytime, lol.

I'll grab mine up in good ol' Calvert County, we seem to have a shortage of MACA guys here, so I won't have to worry about beating them to the local Safeway.

TRBO VNM

und3rgr0undk1ng said:
if you buy them all up then no ones gonna get to see it :poke:

:lol: I know. I will probably get 4 more at safeway tomorrow and then I know Sean got me a couple and might have dwight pick up a couple. I have some family I need to send them to. It mentions my dad and he doesn't know anything about it, or the accident for that matter. but it should make him feel good that I mentioned him in there.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I looked around this area a few months ago when my friend with a 96 Mystic was in it. I couldn't find a single one. :cuss:
I'll try harder this time. Never thought of borders. :idea:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Jason - As I told you last night, I got one for myself and 2 for you :beer:

Awesome article, pictures and the MACA has officially made a magazine article!! Really cool stuff all around :rockon: :beer: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread