No time for my car right now...looks like it's for sale

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
03 sonic blue cobra coupe, 6,xxx miles , this car has everything top quality on it. To start off it has my automatic 4r70 transmission conversion with precision custom convertor, full throttle lock-up convertor and overdrive for nice highway cruising! The rear is a slightly narrowed solid axle with welded tubes and every high strength upgrade I could do to it, fully studded, solid pinion shim, 3.73 ford racing gears and a 600.00 custom detroit locker carrier, and ford racing girdle. The rear suspension consists of custom rate rear springs with Metco Motorsports upper arms and Steeda aluminum weight jacker lowers that can be adjusted to suit whatever wheel or tire you have on it....this car works...it went a 1.36 60 ft with this setup! The car has a sonic blue painted cage with removable side bars fully custom and fabbed from 4130 chrome moly. the interior is has 04 cobra dark charcoal seats front and rear and autometer cobalt boost, fuel pressure and coolant temp guages. It uses a factory mach-1 shifter and the install looks factory. It also has a blue led raptor shift lite. The front suspension is chrome moly upr k-member and a-arms with q-a1 aluminum struts and coil overs held up top by ford racing(global west) caster camber plates It also uses my custom dual pass heat exchanger with dual spal fans mounted to it with a vortech cooler tank. It also has a custom big radiator and lincoln mk-8 cooling fan so it stays cool even here in Florida! the charging system is upgraded front to back with a 180 amp alternator and 1 guage welding cable for very low power losses to the car, also has a NHRA required rear battery shut off switch. The fuel system is upgraded front to back too with dual Bosch return style pumps with my dual relay power upgrade using #8 braided fuel lines to a cleanable billet fuel filter up to cpr rails and flow matched 60 lb. injectors. An sct 2800 air meter and one of my custom SCT tunes controls the brand new engine, which was built by the best modular engine builder in the country, Al Papitto of Boss330 Racing in vero beach Florida. Anyone who knows anything about modular ford racing engines knows Al....his engines are the best. This new engine started out with a production block and is fully studded with all arp hardware and is fully blueprinted, using custom C-P pistons and billet Manley connecting rods to have the ability to support over 1,000 h.p easy! The heads are ported and have stainless valves with a custom valve job and lightweight springs. Sitting on top of this unreal engine is a newly installed Kenne Bell 2.8-H polished supercharger , I have pullies for various boost levels to suit whatever you want to do, cruise or race...also it has a Metco lower blower drive with many custom parts in the blower drive. The car has new Bassani headers and x on it with a magnaflow cat back. Currently adding a anti-roll bar that is removable for street use and a custom sumped tank. I'm sure i'm forgetting something but lets just say this car is setup with the best parts and the workmanship is show quality on top of being a 6,000 mile sonic blue cobra, which is hard enough to find!! Please also keep in mind with low boost and a regular 2.8 blower the car ran 10:26 at 132.xx mph pedaling the car 6 times on 1 pass. The track was horrible that nite (1.59 60 ft...went 1.36 before!)so now i'm going to go back soon and run the mid to high 9 i'm positive it will run without any nitrous....all this with zero gutting and all the power accessories that it was made with still on and functioning!! Send me e-mail at [email protected], p.m. me or call 813-241-2783 if you need more details on the car. The price will reflect the way you want the car setup and with what parts.and what wheels. Thanks for looking, Hermann:beer:

Last edited:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Good luck on the sale Hermann. Doesn't seem to be much of a market for our highly modified cars right now.... Unless you give them away, and we shouldnt be willing to do that.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Scott, selling your's again too?

I just need a change.....after owning this car since late 2002 and almost 70k later I need a new project. If these guys went through what it takes...money and the time they buy our cars in a second....especially when they are perfectly prepaired! I need to get $40,000 for the car with stock factory chrome wheels and 43,000 with all the spare stuff i have for it....weld magnum pro 2.0 pro stock wheels, 6 total 2 rears on 325-50-15 M-T drag radials and the other set on brand new 10.5-28-15 M-T slicks, stock decklid with factory wing, flat spoiler delete decklid, meziere electric water pump. tuning will be for street boost and race boost. Set of aluminum kirkey front seats with custom adjustable seat tracks. new chrome moly anti-roll bar that has tabs to hold it out of the way when unhooked for street driving. New custom made sump for fuel system to allow for total use of the gas in the tank. More stuff I can't even think of right now. Hermann

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Also selling a brand new 07 GT vert

Car has 1xxx miles on it. White GT premium convertible that is loaded. While with black leather interior. Cloth black top option, sat. radio, mach-1000 ect.ect.ect. Car is lowered with steeda springs, rides nice like factory, just without the 4 wheel drive stance!:thumbsup: It has a few nice mild bolt ons...3.73 gears, mac stainless cat back mufflers, sfi approved underdrive pulleys, c-l racer cai, SCT tuned by me with x-cal 2, classic design front spoiler, rear spoiler factory deleted, auto trans. Easy mild 12 sec car. BEAUTIFUL!!!! OVER 37,000 invested....32,000 and steal this one too!:beer: NOTE: wheels are back to factory stuff for sale!! Hermann

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I bought Hermanns last car (the vert) and must say what a pleasure it is to drive. The person that buys any of his cars will NOT be dissapointed!!!

Good luck with the sale Hermann.

Users who are viewing this thread