Tons of freaking parts! Gotta clean out the garage!

RocketCouch

Established Member
Ton of stuff sitting around and it's gotta go! Gotta pay for the two broken windshields I got last weekend :cuss: All prices are OBO!
  • Ford Racing 5.0/5.8 blue spark plug wires 9mm brand new in box. Bought for car I didn't have and the car I bought had MSD's on them so now they need to go! $33.00
  • Steeda Tri-ax (T5/T45 trans) brand new in box. I bought for my Notch. Turns out it already had a B&M! $144.00
  • Steeda Tri-ax (3650 trans) brand new in box. I bought for my buddy when I ordered mine. He's not paying me so its for sale!!! SOLD!!!
  • (x3) Ford Racing M-4210-A I'm keeping 1 of them for the car, but the other rears I needed to rebuild I'm not going to do. $32.95 a piece
  • Autometer Phantom 2 5/8" gauges BRAND NEW!!! Going a different route and looking for Silver. These are white with a black bezel and orange pointer
    Boost/Vac up to 20 psi mechanical : $50.00
    Fuel Pressure 0-100 psi (electric): $188.00
    Oil Pressure 0-100 (electric): $56 (Opened box but never used)
    Water Temp 100-250 (electric): $46.00
    Monster tach w/ shift lite: $190.00
    Tach pod w/ 2 2 5/8" holes and spot for monster tach: $50.00
  • Stock 1990 5.0 Notch parts
    Springs front and back: Make offer
    Upper and lower rear control arms: Make offer
    Stock distributor: Make offer
    Stock coil: Make offer
    Blue dash carpet in good shape: Make offer
  • 8" shorty antenna for Fords: $17.00
  • Granatelli COP 2 valve coils. Used on car for about 1k miles. Going a different route with this car. Normally sell for $399.99 new First $279.00 gets them!

I think that's it! Pics are available. PM, post or email me for pics of items. Thanks!

Last edited:

RocketCouch

Established Member
Fiveohpoepoe:
dscn6889.jpg

dscn6891.jpg

It does bend but not much. It's rather short. Comes with all the adapters though. Never took it out of the packaging.

90 Mustang 306: PM sent!

82Mustang

Established Member
take trades for fox body parts?? i'm interested in the T5 tri-ax shifter but i'm also staying on a budget for the 351w, so i shouldetn spend much on anything else but its too tempting, Thanks

~Mark~

82Mustang

Established Member
lots of 79-86 mustang parts, not many aero specific parts just stuff that swaps over, i have a set of black netted halo headrests but it will be hard for me to part with those, LMK if you drop your prices Thanks

~Mark~

Users who are viewing this thread