0% For 36 months on GT500s

03&68cobras

Established Member
I read on another forum, and it was confirmed by my local dealer, that 0% for 36 mos financing from Ford Motor Credit is available on in stock GT500's. Here's your chance to save some big money!!!!:pepper:

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Save some big money ????? Think ya forgot all the dealer markups at the end of the price tag. lol

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
if ford is offering 0% financing, the gt500 on lots are being held there far too long by the dealers!!!!!

there is no doubt that dealers can sell these cars all day long at msrp, but choose to hold on to the cars 3, 4, 5, 6+ months by asking 10k + over msrp!:poke:

davidhuff

Established Member
The 0% financing from ford is a great deal and YES this is true.I just made my deal on a shelby in texas and will have it shipped by HOG HAULERS OF PORTLAND,OR.

painkiller

Established Member
davidhuff said:
The 0% financing from ford is a great deal and YES this is true.I just made my deal on a shelby in texas and will have it shipped by HOG HAULERS OF PORTLAND,OR.

How much an ADM did you pay? and where in TX did you buy it from?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
03&68cobras said:
I read on another forum, and it was confirmed by my local dealer, that 0% for 36 mos financing from Ford Motor Credit is available on in stock GT500's. Here's your chance to save some big money!!!!:pepper:

Huge payments for 36 months unless you put a chunk down.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Well car payment is now in the mortgage payment range. Without a huge chunk down like mentioned, that makes for a large payment.

davidhuff

Established Member
I must add that you must have perfect credit to get 0% from FORD CREDIT.Yes, I will use their 0% money and make 5.25% on mine.Sure makes sense to me.

eci

Banned
Cobra(ed) Up said:
what type of credit score are we tallking about to make this happen in number please

760 will typically get you the lowest deal in any situation.

eci

Banned
Wishing4Cobra said:
wait out a little more, they'll be offering 0% for 36 months and at sticker price :)

Don't let poopeater, Oh High God of Shelby pricing hear you say that!

jshen

Established Member
5K over

My dealer called last week..and he has one coming in that he would "let me have" for 5K over.. Another dealer here is advertising having 8 coming in..The prices are falling and $3.24 gas prices may be effecting sales..but I am patiently waiting MSRP...

Last edited:

eci

Banned
jshen said:
My dealer called last week..and he has one coming in that he would "let me have" for 5K over.. Another dealer here is advertising having 8 coming in..The prices are falling and $3.24 may be effecting sales..but I am patiently waiting MSRP...

Cool. As I have been saying, $5k over is the norm now. It's hard to say when MSRP will be easy, but things are headed there. If takes very little effort to nail a $5k over deal right now, even on 08's! Things are looking good for the holdouts. :)

Users who are viewing this thread