F/S 03 DSG Cobra Coupe in MD

Rookie Venom

Established Member
I posted my car for sale just a few weeks ago with the idea that i might be selling my car...now i'm selling it for sure.

Check sig for Mods
Mileage is at 52K
Clean Title
Second Owner
Pm me or leave email so that i can give you VIN #, carfax report etc etc
Sorry no trades please
Asking price is $21,500.
Some email me for pics at [email protected]
:beer:

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Rookie Venom

Established Member
For all interested you can contact me via phone at
Cell (520)249-2369
If i do not answer please leave a msg....and i will get back to you as soon as i can.
Thx

Rookie Venom

Established Member
Just rolled over 52K
She is not being driven right now. I just got her washed up and sitting outside with a for sale sign on her.

greg86

Established Member
interested in the car, i'm up in NJ but my buddy just became a cop down there about 40 miles from you. are you negotiable at all on the price? if i came down i'd want to get the car same day and not make two trips. don't have enough posts to pm, just got out of the turbo buick world and am trying to get a cobra before summer ends.

Greg

Rookie Venom

Established Member
greg86 said:
interested in the car, i'm up in NJ but my buddy just became a cop down there about 40 miles from you. are you negotiable at all on the price? if i came down i'd want to get the car same day and not make two trips. don't have enough posts to pm, just got out of the turbo buick world and am trying to get a cobra before summer ends.

Greg

Thx greg for your interest. I have already been offered my asking price from a guy in Pennsylvania. He said he will have the check from his credit union by friday. Sorry i am not negotiable on the price. Its not set in stone yet though, i still have the title. And still entertaining offers.

If things fall through i will let you know. :thumbsup:

and Welcome to the SVT world.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread