What's wrong with people

"olsson"

Established Member
This weekend in Sweden we had one of Europes largest american car meets called Power Big Meet just a two hour drive from were i live, and my girlfriends aunt lives there so we stayed over at here place. I had my L parked outside which i thoght would be safe, i guess i was wrong. Someone tried to brake in to my truck but failed. instead they keyed and scratched the whole truck, the only part thats not damaged is the roof. I didnt have my hard Tonneau cover locked because i didnt have anything on the bed but they used a crowbar to get it open anyway :??: Im so pissed right now. Why cant these ****ers leave other peopls stuff alone. :bash:

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
now that is some BS.... to bad trunk monkeys arent for sale over there, that would have been useful.
sorry to hear that.

OH-MAN

Established Member
What causes people to look at something someone has spent a great deal of time working on and think "Hey I can really mess this up"

How does someone find enjoyment in this?

Sorry to hear this happened, it is sad we have to put up with these oxygen wasters.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Sorry to hear the Bad news. I don't understand the pleasure people get in ruining other peoples property. I hope the punks get caught doing this to someones vehicle and beaten within an inch of there life.

"olsson"

Established Member
THUNDER BOLT said:
Sorry to hear the Bad news. I don't understand the pleasure people get in ruining other peoples property. I hope the punks get caught doing this to someones vehicle and beaten within an inch of there life.

I dont get it either, im always trying to be careful around other ppls things.

This is the way i found it... anyone know what kind of toneau this is, i have to order a new handle.

http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sa500015pe7.jpg

This is what the hood looks like..

http://img460.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sa500017my0.jpg

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
Well, things like this are what Insurance is for. Sorry to see it, but I hope you're covered, and at least they didn't break out the windows/slash tires.

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
Man that sux, not to suprised though. This seems to more and more common in our society.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
I thought Europe was a little better than the U.S...but I guess not!!!

A$$hole's Everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry To Hear My Friend.

"olsson"

Established Member
The Swede said:
Man that sux, not to suprised though. This seems to more and more common in our society.

Yeah i know i guess im used to life out on the country side :shrug:

Well, things like this are what Insurance is for. Sorry to see it, but I hope you're covered, and at least they didn't break out the windows/slash tires.

Im the manager of a bodyshop @ an authorised volvo dealer so hoppfully this want cause me to much trouble, i guess thats the god part.

Im gonna talk to the insurance guy tomorrow and se what he has to say

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!

I hope they get what they deserve..................

overkillaf3.gif

Sorry to hear about your truck.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Cocoloco said:
I thought Europe was a little better than the U.S...but I guess not!!!

A$$hole's Everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry To Hear My Friend.
i was thinking the same thing, rotten bastereds

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I'm so sorry to hear about your L, that's horrible! Good luck getting it repaired.

The Swede said:

+1

Users who are viewing this thread