Established Member
For Sale:
1998 E0 Ford Contour SVT
Miles 95k
Black Exterior
5-Speed Manual
Midnight Blue Interior

Condition:
Exterior: 6 out 10 Hood has rock chips from previous owner that they tried to repair but did a poor job. Front bumper has a single scuff mark outside of the normal high rock/bugs dings. Tires and brakes are in good working order. Car has never had a front plate installed!

Interior: 8 out 10 only issue on interior is that the rear drivers window plastic panel is lose due to a broken clip.

Issues: Car only has one known issue and that is that the reverse lights do not work. I am not a mechanical person so I couldn't figure out why they aren't working. Car makes normal squeaks for a daily driven car but nothing abnormal.

Transmission and clutch are in great condition with no known issues.

Oil is changed every 5k miles w/ Mobil Synthetic 5w30.

Windows 35% tint all around.

There is currently a Sony headunit and 10disc changer in the car and will go with the car. Also, there are wires in the trunk for a subwoofer and amplifier. (Sub and amp can go with if that makes the deal, Infinity Perfect 12)

Pictures can be supplied upon request. Please let me know what you want the pictures of so I can supply you with them.

http://picasaweb.google.com/1998CobraPwr/1998E0SVTContour?authkey=TiuCAHj1iDQ

Last edited:

Taz1617

Established Member
All the pictures should be in the link above. Let me know if you need any others.

treydavid

Established Member
The link wants me to download a program. Got any pics you can post? Might help with the sale.

Edit: working now. sorry

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread