KB 2.2/VT 284 vs C6 Z06 vs GT500 vs KB 2.2 Cobra(pics too)

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
My car was down because I broke the rear differential mount. So I got to play camera guy. Still had a blast.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0e1c24bc-32c5-4a26-bea4-997700c3d73e.htm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_0mjWY9l0n0

GT500_edited-1.jpg

Group1_edited-1.jpg

Adam_edited-1.jpg

Lyle_edited-1.jpg

Carl.jpg

ShankRed_edited-1.jpg

Larry_edited-1.jpg

KevFinal.jpg

JSHTROD

Established Member
Cool video! Looks like the VT + KB Cobra runs the same as the KB Cobra.

I'd think the VT build snake would be quicker.

But, great runs anyways!

:)

SpdKilz

Established Member
Damn, nice vid Chris. I reallllly wish I was out playing with you guys. I have run into yet more problems when trying to do my clutch. (fried some ****ing wires and need to fix that). Damnit I want to play!

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Did the GT500 beat the Z in the first race? Wohoo nice to see a GT500 actually winning on the street!

Is there a version without music, i guess i'm not man enough for that death metal.

Last edited:

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Man the Z06's are fast. It hung in there pretty good with the KB cobra. It looks like at 150+ it would have ate that KB cobra pretty good. It's time for a 302 stroker heads, cams and a KB 2.8.

hartman

Established Member
I take it thats Dgussins 'sp?' GT500? Why doesn't he post up here anymore, his car is sick! All those cars out there were, thanks for posting the vid.

MikeW

Established Member
hartman said:
I take it thats Dgussins 'sp?' GT500? Why doesn't he post up here anymore, his car is sick! All those cars out there were, thanks for posting the vid.

Dgussins had some issues here I think... he is now on Modfords:shrug:

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
nice video and even better with shadows fall. some of the runs would've probably been better if there was less traffic because it seems like the cobra was catching up to the zo6 if it werent for the car in front of him:shrug:

03cobraracer

Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
Damn, the GT500 looks sick lowered with those wheels. The KB sounds nasty as hell and Shadows Fall is one of my favorite bands. Have one of there CD's in the car right now (War Within). :rockon:
sick video!! i woulda loved to come and play if i wasnt on the east coast..lol and yeah bro shadows fall is sick i used to play shows with them back in the day when i was in a hardcore band myself.. prolly like 5 years ago now...

Users who are viewing this thread