Possible trade: '99 Dakota 5.9 R/T for Cobra

PIXER

Banned
Thinking of getting back into a cobra.
Would prefer '96+ But might consider.
This would be a straight trade or Cash on your part (sorry I don't have the cash.)
My mods are in my sig, I have almost all the receipts and an excel document listing all things done/ added. more than $10k spent.
Here are a few pics: (I have tons)

(just Zaino'd and put these on a local forumn)
Has ~85k on the clock
Everything works (power everything, including overhead info center w/ gas mileage, compas, temp, etc.)

*****A/C problem has been repaired, truck is good to go*****

VERY RELIABLE- I just took it on a 1400+ mile trip.
Any info then just ask.
Mark
(502) 526-2920
BTW the color is Intense Blue Pearl- with extra Pearl

Last edited:

PIXER

Banned
Red98CobraStang said:
wow, uber nice. Too bad I live in state that snows. I would totally rock that as my DD.
Its still got clearance for off road tires :coolman:
And it also comes with the stock 17" R/T w/ 85% tread. (forget the name of the tires but they were high dollar)

20" wheels have 90 % tread - front, maybe 80% rear if not more.

PIXER

Banned
Red98CobraStang said:
wow, uber nice. Too bad I live in state that snows. I would totally rock that as my DD.

Oh and I managed Kansas City KS area (a little less snow than you) w/ my '03 cobra and I also owned another '99 R/T
Sandbags only for the R/T, eventually I had to go with Studless ice and snow tires for the '03 (315's, 275's were just too wide to move the snow, even with 100% tread but the studless did the trick, and they were soo skinny I could smoke the hell out of them at 70! :rolling: )

PIXER

Banned
04mellowyellow said:
That truck is HOT! Keep the truck. You will definately be kicking yourself if you get rid of it.
Thanks, I love the way it looks and rides, IMO its the best looking R/T I have ever seen.
But man oh man do I miss throwing some gears. (T56 swap is a little pricey on this truck)

PIXER

Banned
Would also consider throwing in my (less than 3 months old) 32" HD, LCD widescreen magnavoax (sp?) TV (whatever the term is for "hangable/ picture size/ wall mountable" that I just paid $1,000+ tax for) :rockon: :beer: :banana: :pepper: :thumbsup: :D ;-) :coolman: :-D :pop: :rolling:

PIXER

Banned
bump.
Oil's been changed, tps sensor replaced, pcv valve replaced, alignment to be done tomorrow, and it now has amber LED corner lense bulbs :p
Oh, and I cleaned/ detailed under the hood. (first with the "orange stuff" or whatever and a brush, and then the Armor all-warm engine trick ;-) )

Last edited:

PIXER

Banned
Well I went to get the alignment done and they said 3 of the ball joints were bad (even though I replaced them ~4-5 months ago) :fm: So since the ball joints have a lifetime warranty, I said "ok" went and replaced the 3 (duralast- w/ greasers) and while doing that I ran into the DS tie rod end being worn out (and not being able to get the crown nut to screw on) SO truck will have another new set of ball joints, and tie rod ends :thumbsup:

PIXER

Banned
Someone better take this off my hands quick (I am trying to work two seperate deals, 1 is for a used Kenne Bell blower, the other for a Powerdyne :beer: )

Then it won't be for sale anytime soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread