GORGEOUS Mustang GT F/S

N20gt

Established Member
2000 Mustang GT. 42k miles. $14,500 OBO. Please call 219-384-0025

This car has NEVER seen snow or salt. I never even drive it in the rain. I only drag race it if it's had a recent modification, and even then it's probly only 2-3 runs just to c the improvement, then i just cruise it and show it off until the next big mod. It's been ran at the track only probly about a total of 20 runs. It's best is a 12.4 @ 110 and that's on a 100 shot. Off the bottle it runs 13.4's. The rear end was just fully rebuilt about 400 miles ago. New clutches, new spider gears, new carrier bearing, 4.10, moser axles, c-clip eliminators. It's had Mobil Synthetic it's whole life (except for the break in of course). It burns NO oil, it runs like a champ. All 4 tires are pretty much new BFG G Force Sports with a full warranty through Discount Tire. This car is simply gorgeous, that's the only way to explain it. My favorite part is the interior, i've never seen these seats on another mustang before. I am going to hate to see it go more than you can imagine. I've had it for 25 months and put 11k miles on it. It never sees a dirty day, it's my baby. Ask anyone, i'm as anal as it gets when it comes to this car. It'll turn heads, whoever gets it will be one lucky person and better take care of it as good as i have.

PERFORMANCE:
Centerforce DFX
SLP Line Lock
Weld-In Subframe Connectors
Moser Axles
C-Clip Eliminators
4.10 gear
Raptor Shift Light
NOSzle Direct Port Nitrous Part #8100 (The best & safest kit available for this car)
TR-6's
NOS Purge
BBK Cold Air
BBK 70mm thottle body
Underdrive Pullies
BBK O/R X-Pipe
Flowmasters
2" Lowering Springs

EXTERIOR:
Cervinis 3" Cowl
Billet Gas door
17x9.5 American Racing Torque Thrusts
Limo Tint all the way around w/ 30% windshield tint (2 weeks old, full warranty)
Headlights from an 03 GT (not a big deal i know, just trying to be thorough)
UPR Billet Wiper Delete Kit

INTERIOR:
B&M Push button shift knob (not pictured, wired up to Line Lock)
Ford Racing 2-Tone Blue/Black leather seats
Billet everything
White Face guages

th_mustangforsale002-1.jpg

th_mustangforsale003.jpg

DSCN3743.jpg

farewell013small.jpg

farewell012small.jpg

tint004.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSCN3745.jpg

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
you are in dyer, i am in valpo... i'll see how much the bank will loan out for the car...

N20gt

Established Member
rexisme said:
you are in dyer, i am in valpo... i'll see how much the bank will loan out for the car...
Sounds good buddy, feel free to give me a call with any questions.

rexisme

Established Member
sorry man, the bank will only loan out the book value...bump for a sweet ride though.

N20gt

Established Member
rexisme said:
sorry man, the bank will only loan out the book value...bump for a sweet ride though.
Thanks, it won't let me pm you but i'm willing to work on the price. Give me a call :thumbsup: I just bought a truck and kinda need out of this payment before winter

N20gt

Established Member
96lasersnake said:
nice car. Where did you get the seats/seat covers?
Thanks man. They're not covers. They were on it when i bought it, i have the reciept the last guy gave me for $1500 from a dealership in Ohio. I've tried to find them since and can't. This is why i don't allow any food or drinks, and any people sitting in the back have to take their shoes off lol

rexisme

Established Member
Honestly, i really dont want to lowball you at all so i wont even bother making an offer.... my offer wouldnt be much above book value. Even though, and i am not denying this fact, the car is worth more than book value.

N20gt

Established Member
rexisme said:
Honestly, i really dont want to lowball you at all so i wont even bother making an offer.... my offer wouldnt be much above book value. Even though, and i am not denying this fact, the car is worth more than book value.
No prob, thanks man.

rexisme

Established Member
Send me an email with the lowest you are willing to go.. i just got approved for a loan for another one but everytime i look at them again i click this link. My only concern is the nitrous thats on it, i think the only reason why i keep looking at this car is because i had an 00 GT that looked damn near identical, it was a nitrous car as well before i bought it. The intake blew on it about 14 thousand miles after i bought it, it had hairline cracks all over it and sprayed coolant all into the plugs and everything due to the fact taht the previous owner sprayed it... [email protected] also, is there a short throw in it? how's the tranny?

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
ugotbit03 said:
^^^ Not to Hijack but Ford has had problems with the older 4.6 plastic intakes breaking. I highly doubt it was due to NOS...

Free bump, looks like a clean car!

the car already had the intake replaced when i bought it w/ the up to date one or whatever...but ya, i know what you mean... the intake in my 97 gt blew as well due to that plastic crap. It got replaced under warranty though and the hood got repainted as well, it got so hot it bubbled the paint. But boy, that 3 seconds when all that coolant shot into the intake was like driving a car w/ a 200 shot.

Last edited:

N20gt

Established Member
ugotbit03 said:
^^^ Not to Hijack but Ford has had problems with the older 4.6 plastic intakes breaking. I highly doubt it was due to NOS...

Free bump, looks like a clean car!
THanks man. I know about the intakes on these cars, the biggest problem with nitrous is fuel puddling because EFI intake manifolds aren't meant to flow liquid, so the wet kits are known to blow the plastic intake to pieces. This is why I bought the NOSzle kit. Totally eliminates the problem as it sprays the nitrous and enrichment fuel in through the injector ports completely bypassing the intake. Plus it still comes with a window switch and fuel pressure shutoff switch so the spray kills itself if the car for some reason starts to run lean. It's totally safe. The trans is fine, no shortshifter and still shifts perfectly into every gear.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread