A few kills in my 04 cobra

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Carlos:

Truly nice vid! :beer: I was LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: when the Corvette in front of you had his brake lights on, and you were still on the gas!! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

sleepless

Established Member
Too funny, your vid looks a lot like the one I just posted; just passing everyone!

These Terminators are just too much fun at the track!

:beer:

racebronco2

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Carlos:

Truly nice vid! :beer: I was LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: when the Corvette in front of you had his brake lights on, and you were still on the gas!! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

I had finished the video and the sound was almost perfect but then the computer locked-up when i went to save it:cuss: . Lost all the sound so had to start over and with sound clips 1-12 seconds long it takes a while to get it done but i was already frustrated :mj: and wanted to get it finished.

racebronco2

Established Member
sleepless said:
Too funny, your vid looks a lot like the one I just posted; just passing everyone!

These Terminators are just too much fun at the track!

:beer:

Your'e probably like me, i can hang with most cars in the turns but on exit watch out. Most of the ground i make up is in the braking zones and accelerating on the straights. The event i am organizing in december i hope to have my 315 "r" tires on all 4 corners since i always run on street tires.

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
racebronco2 said:
Your'e probably like me, i can hang with most cars in the turns but on exit watch out. Most of the ground i make up is in the braking zones and accelerating on the straights. The event i am organizing in december i hope to have my 315 "r" tires on all 4 corners since i always run on street tires.

Great video.

For christ's sake what are you gonna do now... lap all of us twice a session?

I want a ride.

Last edited:

racebronco2

Established Member
At the height the car sits now they will not rub. A friend has some 315's on his 96 mustang and it doesn't rub at all. He did have to install steering rack limiters.

ac427 I am running 4.10's.

RodeoFlyer

Established Member
racebronco2 said:

Dammit I was hopin to try to hang with you on my Hoosiers.

That's it - time for a Whipple!

Venom525RWHP

Established Member
Your Cobra is pretty fast!
It sounds like you are short shifting also, yes? I found on my Cobra this helps with the 4:10's.

racebronco2

Established Member
LargeOrangeFont said:
Great video.

For christ's sake what are you gonna do now... lap all of us twice a session?

I want a ride.

My intentions are not to use them for our run group on saturday. I will use them for sunday, some of the vette drivers who use "r" tires made a few comments so i have to try and show them some fo us can hang with them:pepper: :pepper: .

Saturday we are doing the event with santa clarita corvettes and i was told about 2 or 3 c6 zo6:bowdown: are going to be there. We'll how many i can kep up with.:burnout:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1781200&page=2

racebronco2

Established Member
RodeoFlyer said:
Dammit I was hopin to try to hang with you on my Hoosiers.

That's it - time for a Whipple!

You better get lots of track time so that you get use to feathering the throttle on exit, other wise you will be sliding the rear all over the place.

racebronco2

Established Member
The video sound is dubbed in. Yes with the 4.10's i usually just short shift unless i am trying to keep up with faster cars.

racebronco2

Established Member
It was last year on worn out kuhmo's 1:40.xx . That was before the lighter rear a-arms, current alignment spec, rear seat delete, lighter drivers seat, 4 point roll bar, mid pipe, lighter wheels, Hood mod etc. Most of the time lately i can run consistent 142.xx in the summer heat. What i really need is some "r" tires to get down into the high 130's. I did get the bumpsteer kit and steeda x2 balljoints and bumpsteer adjusted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread