Oktoberfest Oct. 12 - 14

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
O.K. Kiddie’s it is that time of year again.
For what you say??
The Third annual Oktoberfest in Helen Ga., each year it draws more and more. This last year I think we had around 17 or Trucks and three or four other real nice rides motoring in.
This a weekend gig, same hotel each year,,, Plenty of parking,,, Walking distance to Beautiful down town Helen Ga.
If anybody needs it, the hotel for the last two years was the "Motel 6", and the number is (706) 878-8888. I have been called and notified they remember us, but I never gave a final date. They will give you a good rate if somebody calls and lets them know its the NLOC Truck Club.
The now firm dates are Oct. 12th (Friday - Sunday a.m) - 14th.......

If anybody needs it, the hotel for the last two years was the "Motel 6", and the number is (706) 878-8888. I have been called and notified they remember us, but I never gave a final date. They will give you a good rate if somebody calls and lets them know its the NLOC Truck Club.
The now firm dates are Oct. 12th (Friday - Sunday a.m) - 14th.......

Some others as well;
http://www.motel6.com/reservations/.../M6ProximityResults.aspx?searchtype=C&CP=&TA=
http://travela.priceline.com/hotel/...ECPC&refclickid=HTSB9_18052&cityID=3000003693
http://www.bestwesterngeorgia.com/hotels/best-western-alpine-helen/
http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=07194&brandInfo=RA&cid=%EAid!

There will be some DMR give a ways,,,, a gas power Margarita Blender operated by the one and only Slowtruk…..
We had folk’s come from four different states last year, be sure not to miss the Contaminated swim meet, a sure way to lose some money!!!

There will be some DMR give a ways,,,, a gas power Margarita Blender operated by the one and only Slowtruk…..
We had folk’s come from four different states last year, be sure not to miss the Contaminated swim meet, a sure way to lose some money!!!

This quaint Bavarian Village is nestled in the foot hills of the Appalachian Mountains; yes those are Banjo’s playing…. Damm Inbreeds.
This year I think we should set the Bears free baby……….

P.S. this is a family event folk's Plenty too do , from Trout fishing , Rafting/Tubing, Shopping till ya drop, Restaurants, Hiking, Mountain Climbing/Rappelling, Bars & Gift shop's gaa-lllll-lour!!!

P.S.S. The Hotel we use does allow pet’s,,, That’s correct,, There family also!

Alpine Helen Georgia Convention and Visitors Bureau - Blue Ridge Mountains on the Chattahoochee River

October Fest in Helen, Ga. - National Harley Truck Owners Club
Garrett Gunther
Develop-Mental Racing

Last edited:

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
The last time I was at Helen GA. I was like you got to be kidding me!!!!
It took me a whole 5 minutes to walk from one end of town to the other end of town. It just seems to me that it is a scaled down version of Gatlinburg TN. Needless to say, my wife wasn't excited about the whole Helen Ga Experience. But I would consider it for a GTG.

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
Sounds like fun. Might even have my truck running by then.

oh, DblG, Nein sind Sie Fehler, weiß ist am fastenzeiten

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Sounds like fun, I haven't been to Helen in a year or two and it'd be fun to take my dog on some trails.

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
It appears from the E-Mails I am getting that most folk’s are rolling in Saturday A.M…
We will be doing a rolling train into town as always and would like too get you too join us; We will be meeting at the North Georgia Premium Outlets on Saturday Morning around 10 A.M. in the front 400 lot.
There are groups rolling in from Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, The Carolinas, Florida and Georgia. Please talk amongst yourself's and try to train in together, safer and more fun. If you can get with me [email protected] and we will see if we can all hook up at one place……….
Garrett a.k.a. Dbl G

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
I think I might be in for this, that's not too far from me at all.

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
Sgl. or Dbl. rooms are both the same NLOC discount is $116.99

Don't forget to mention NLOC for your discount...
Motel 6 @ 706-878-8888

Room booked and there are plenty to go around..

chuckdlightning

Established Member
dude.. I live 30 minutes from Helen.. I'm gonna have to try my best to make it up there. got a wedding to attend Saturday though in statesborough so we'll see.

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
I think my parents are going to be in that area for the weekend... Unfortunatly I will be staying home for the steeda stampede. Hopefully I can get them to take some pics, it sounds like some serious fun, wish my schedule wasn't conflicting.

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
Just two weeks out and counting Kid's ,, Chill those Stein's and get the belly stretched out for MORE BEER! :beer:

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
My final exams are the followin Monday...i've got to make one of these events!

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
My final exams are the followin Monday...i've got to make one of these events!

Users who are viewing this thread