Well guys,...its been fun.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Hell no I'm not sellin!:nono: :bored: Are you crazy!?!?:burn: :bash:
I'm off for a 1 year overseas contract. Not lookin forward to it that much but it will help me in the long run. I'll still be on the boards checking in from time to time. When I get back (Fall of 08) everyone will be doing the winter mod thing and you better believe I'll be doing the same! ;-)
You guys be carefull out there when having fun and keep up the good spirits!:thumbsup: :beer:

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
You had me scared there for a second. Good luck Greg! Nice to see you a few times during the summer. If you need anyone to drive your car while you're gone, just give me a call. ;)

281pony

Established Member
good luck greg.

im really close and have prior cobra driving experience if you need to have someone move it around :beer:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Thanks fellas. This is my last night. I'm outta here! See ya soon!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :beer:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Well. 2 months down and another 13 to go! So far so good. Alls well. Got it pretty good considering. The devil on my shoulder wants to buy a Vapor GT-500 when I get back. I'm fighten him pretty bad right now! I'll have to buy 2 Whipple 3.4 kits if that happens!:eek::beer:

dvast8n

Boost Junkie
Established Member
3648_4.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread