2001 Lightning-Red-Tn

GarageLogic

Established Member
2001 Ford SVT Lightning
Red, 5.4L, auto
39,449 K miles

2nd owner (unmodified when I purchased it in January of this year). I am married, a non-smoker, and 40 years old.

Drivetrain modifications include: Stiegemeier Stage IV ported Eaton blower, JDM interchangeable lower w/cage and 4# lower pulley, Metco idlers, Accufab SBTB, C&L upper intake, JLP CAI, SCT MAF meter, electric fan, Factory tech valve body w/ deep pan, JL lift bars, driveshaft loop and flowmaster mufflers.

Other enhancements: WetOkole seat covers, Pillar Pod with Autometer "Lunar" Boost and Fuel Pressure gauges, '99-'00 style red taillights, '99-'00 wheels, Hankook tires (about 5K on them).

The truck is in great shape with low miles. I am the second owner and the truck is a clean example of the model. Modifications have only been on the truck since March of 2007 (about 2K miles since adding them). Known flaws on the truck are a small ding on the front right fender (been there since I bought the truck but unless you are looking for it, you don't notice it), slight curb rash on 2 wheels and a few rock chip near the foglight on the lower front facia. I pair of identical wheels (with no curb rash at all) mounted with Nitto drag radials will come with the truck.

The truck has been featured on RTM's Powerblock television program and was tuned conservatively by Dynospeed racing in Memphis, Tn. (407RWHP/481RWTQ). It has seen the track twice in the year that I have owned it. Spring 2007 at US43 dragway (8.47 @83.86MPH) and summer of 2007 at Tennesspeed Day in Beech bend raceway in Bowling Green. (13.62 @ 101.9 MPH) Both times were with 2.0 or worse 60ft times and had about 7 runs made both days combined.

$19,000

Last edited:

shamrock216

Established Member
beautiful truck! Love the wheels!

Do you have the clear taillights?

Whats the boost at with that tune? Any stereo upgrades? Stock exhaust except for the Flows?

GarageLogic

Established Member
beautiful truck! Love the wheels!

Do you have the clear taillights?

Whats the boost at with that tune? Any stereo upgrades? Stock exhaust except for the Flows?
I do not have the original tails. I did a direct swap with a fellow NLOC member. The stereo is stock as is the exhaust other than the Flowmasters. They were on the truck when I bought it. I do, however, have a Borla cat-back for the truck sitting in my garage that I will throw in for free.

Boost in cold air is about 13-14lbs, a little less when it is hot outside.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread