Custom Intercooler Front mount Air to Water

er306

Established Member
Custom Sheetmetal Spearco Air to water intercooler. Made to fit with an 03-04 cobra front bumper, sits in stock heat exchanger location. Fully polished, 4" inlet and Outlet. Core is 4"deep and capable of supporting 1200hp. $700 obo call or email me for Pics. 818-521-8109 [email protected]

Here's some pics:

intercooler002xa2.jpg

intercooler003ys1.jpg

intercooler004yp5.jpg

intercooler005uc4.jpg

Last edited:

er306

Established Member
Yeah custom install. My front bumper brackets were removed and 2 holes in the lower raditaor core support. Email me and i'll send you pics

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Man my car is already a pig without something like that. With that it would be soooooeeee!

TT91

So Slow
Established Member
hmm.. doesnt look like it allows a lot of air to pass thru...which wouldn't cool well...

Thats because its the aftercooler section, not the HEAT EXCHANGER.

Original poster, where did you have the heat exchanger located? post pics please.

03CobraDom

Established Member
Thats because its the aftercooler section, not the HEAT EXCHANGER.

Original poster, where did you have the heat exchanger located? post pics please.

gotcha....not really sure how this set-up works tho?? that intercooler is or isn't filled with coolant??

er306

Established Member
yeah stock radiator, stock fan, car ran 180-190. This is not a heat exchanger for an 03 cobra. It's an Intercooler for a Turbo Application. Not air to air, Air to water with a 5 gallon tan k in the trunk to fill with Ice. It's a race application.

Users who are viewing this thread