Isaac Gray "lilsuperman1721" Ripped Me Off...

dawssvt

1998 SVT Cobra
Established Member
On September 9th, I sent Isaac Gray $310 for his stock Eaton Supercharger with stock pulley, throttle body, and plenum. This was the price we have agreed on. I wrote him a few weeks later asking him if he had sent it. He responded and told me it had been sent, but did not provide a tracking number or the company he shipped it with.

A few more weeks passed and I wrote him again because I had not received anything. He wrote me and said the tracking number showed that it has already been shipping to my house and SIGNED for. I asked him to send me the tracking number and after about a week he did. I tried using the tracking number, but UPS.com said the number was not valid.

I wrote him and told him that I never received or signed for anything. He told me he contacted UPS, but they told him that they could not do anything because it got signed for.

So... I give this guy $310 and he gave me an invalid tracking number and no supercharger. I have tried contacting him several times since then asking for a refund and he has yet to respond. Any ideas on what I should do?

Here is the info I have from him.

Isaac Gray
Paypal ID: [email protected]
Phone Number: 561-568-8743

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
On September 9th, I sent Isaac Gray $310 for his stock Eaton Supercharger with stock pulley, throttle body, and plenum. This was the price we have agreed on. I wrote him a few weeks later asking him if he had sent it. He responded and told me it had been sent, but did not provide a tracking number or the company he shipped it with.

A few more weeks passed and I wrote him again because I had not received anything. He wrote me and said the tracking number showed that it has already been shipping to my house and SIGNED for. I asked him to send me the tracking number and after about a week he did. I tried using the tracking number, but UPS.com said the number was not valid.

I wrote him and told him that I never received or signed for anything. He told me he contacted UPS, but they told him that they could not do anything because it got signed for.

So... I give this guy $310 and he gave me an invalid tracking number and no supercharger. I have tried contacting him several times since then asking for a refund and he has yet to respond. Any ideas on what I should do?

Here is the info I have from him.

Isaac Gray
Paypal ID: [email protected]
Phone Number: 561-568-8743

:nonono::nonono:

dawssvt

1998 SVT Cobra
Established Member
How did you pay? Paypal? Credit Card?

Yup paypal, but it was a withdrawal from my bank account. Paypal said they can't get into his bank account.

when I heard that name I knew ive seen it on modularfords
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55871&highlight=isaac+gray&page=2
if it is the same guy which appears to be this guy is stormin normans son
his name there is lthl svt and on post number 11 he says his name is isaac gray and it shows he lives in wellington

powerhungry

Established Member
I have dealt with Isaac before with no problems. He was a little late sending the tracking # (that concerned me), but since I lived only a few hours from him I figured I could go see him if necessary. This was not necessary because the parts showed up. He is racer Stormin Norman Gray's son (at least that's what he told me). Sorry to hear about your problems with him. I hope he steps up to the plate and takes care of this.

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Sorry to hear man, I would either keep trying to contact him or pay him a visit, or find someone near his area that can. And why does this twat have to copy my username?:nonono:

dawssvt

1998 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I have dealt with Isaac before with no problems. He was a little late sending the tracking # (that concerned me), but since I lived only a few hours from him I figured I could go see him if necessary. This was not necessary because the parts showed up. He is racer Stormin Norman Gray's son (at least that's what he told me). Sorry to hear about your problems with him. I hope he steps up to the plate and takes care of this.

Hopefully he will :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread