My Car is in!!!!!

CobraRookie

Established Member
My car is in! My car is in!! :banana::beer::banana:
Red vert, red trim interior, no stripes, no shaker, no nav. Just how I ordered it. I think I'm picking it up tomorrow. The salesman is trying to get them to push it ahead. My JLT stage 1 kit is in the country as well. Of course the snow starts tomorrow night. Oh well, as long as I get it home.
Don

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
Sweeeet
I will never forget my drive home, pouring rain wind gusts up to 50mph, it was a tense amazing time.
I wish I could I could do it again!

Did you get HIDs?

manOwar

Established Member
Everyone getting new cars right a Christmas.... I makes me want a NEW one....

Not!!! I just want to drive mine!!!

Congrats brother, enjoy!

CobraRookie

Established Member
Car

Well I had to pic it up in the snow.:uh oh: The car sucks in the snow. I washed it immediately after I got home. The roads were dry around my place so I got to play a bit. The car is very quiet and solid. It feels like I could drive it all day and not get tired. It has at least as much if not more power than my Cobra. The paint is awsome. I am really pleased. I wish I had just bought one of these and not bothered with all the money I put into the Cobra. I will try to post some pics from Image Shack.
Don

Last edited:

CobraRookie

Established Member
I ended up paying 5 over list which ended up at 65. I could have taken a GO coupe for msrp but I had to pay 5 over to order what I wanted. In hind site I guess I should have tried to find what I wanted in the USA and brought it home but every time I found a red vert with the red accent interior it was as much money as here. I got tired of looking and ordered. The '07 Vista Blue vert that I told you about is still listed at the dealership in Woodstock. It has 2000km and they want 59,900. It is a Canadian car though. I really love the car. It's amazing to drive and a lot of fun. I'm not regretting my decision to just order it and have fun.
Don

Users who are viewing this thread