2004 Comp Orange vert 20K miles

SVT Amature

Established Member
WOW! Beautiful car.

I think someone posted a WTB thread not long ago for a Comp. Orange Vert and got lots of flack for even looking for such a rare combo...hehe

roushracin

Established Member
Hey, how could you be selling this already? I didn't get my ride! Oh well. Hey, if you get the GT500, how about a ride?:-D

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
Hey, how could you be selling this already? I didn't get my ride! Oh well. Hey, if you get the GT500, how about a ride?:-D

:lol1:
The GT500 is why. Obviously by my price Im not looking to sell it fast. But Ive recieved several offers on the car and figured why not throw it out for what it would take for me to sell it. If it sells I get a GT500, if not I keep a nice rare car.:rockon:

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Defiantly a dream car for many, and with only something like 72 cars produced its rare as hell. Good luck with the sale.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Let's not tire kick here!

For 29K go buy a low mile stock or go buy a turbo'd Cobra

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
Perhaps some people cant read the small print above.
let me help you with that.

No lowballers, If you dont like the price dont respond to my ad.

Also I dont need the hateful PM's either. If you can find the same car elsewhere for cheaper. GO get it. I dont need to hear about it.
Sorry for the Rant but its getting old.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Marc

Established Member
Bump for one of my favorite colors. Don't worry about the haters...everytime a CO Cobra comes up for sale you get this. And everytime one goes for sale, it sells. These cars normally sell to a particular buyer that is looking for this color and nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread