Brake Rotors

CraigsSnake

Established Member
Anyone have any suggestions on what brake rotors to get? I want to get some drilled ones, and I was thinking brembo. What is a good website to get rotors for the best price. Thanks for all the help. I am also getting pads if anyone has any suggestions.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Drilled rotors are nothing more than bling IMHO... which is something we tend to put ricers down for.:nonono:

Just something to think about... I and most serious brakers(open track/road racing) are using the OE style Brembo rotors.

Functional and cheap FTW!!:rockon:

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
i have bear eradispeed rotors with the stock calipers
decela-rotor.jpg

doubleblack

Established Member
Drilled rotors are nothing more than bling IMHO... which is something we tend to put ricers down for.:nonono:

Just something to think about... I and most serious brakers(open track/road racing) are using the OE style Brembo rotors.

Functional and cheap FTW!!:rockon:

+1...OE brembos from tire rack...

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
The OEM Brembos are very very good. No nead to replace with anything other unless you have the ricer gene.

GodStang

Established Member
The OEM Brembos are very very good. No nead to replace with anything other unless you have the ricer gene.

Not sure where you get the ricer statements from. The stock rotors all covered in rust look like shit. ANYTHING covered in rust looks like shit. Rust is a bad thing. Getting better rotors that do not rust or is not covered in rust is not ricer. Thats like saying if your door is covered in rust and you want to replace it with one without rust is ricing up your car.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Not sure where you get the ricer statements from. The stock rotors all covered in rust look like shit. ANYTHING covered in rust looks like shit. Rust is a bad thing. Getting better rotors that do not rust or is not covered in rust is not ricer. Thats like saying if your door is covered in rust and you want to replace it with one without rust is ricing up your car.

+100

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
I like the looks of the Bear Decel Rotor. It will not rust and with a little work is easy to keep looking nice. It is strictly a cosmetic upgrade with no performance enhancement. The price is reasonable.

DSC00059.jpg

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member

Godstang I agree 100%

Users who are viewing this thread