Another MAJOR possibly the best internet ownage!!

musclefan21

Established Member
now this is GREAT. not like your regular pwnage, people actually took some action:lol:

(NSWF pop ups)
http://www.hoodtalk.org/index.php?topic=7657.0;prev_next=next#new

Cliff notes:
Kid hacks and deletes part of a forum.
Members retaliate.
His personal info goes public, name, address, phone number place of work, school pass etc.

ID.gif

They start ordering food, Enterprise rent a car pick up service, army reserve, craiglist ads and the ol' "subscriptions to gay magazines", It doesn't stop there, they send pics of him smoking marijuana to his employer and his school.
2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6.gif

They report him to homeland security.
7.jpg

They are talking about sending white powder to the white house with his address attached to it.

And to top it off

8.gif

9.jpg

10.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

AMD[H]unter

Banned
Holy "niggas" batman. I have never seen that word typed as many times as I just did. What is Hood Talk? Is it where people who haven't mastered the English language go to talk?

Oh, and....PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

musclefan21

Established Member
I posted the original ownage thread but looks like it says it will be available 12:00am est. which is 2 hours later. it was available 10 minutes ago. I was reading.

he posted a thread saying that he saw a big accident and people died da da da.. he used "nigga" word probably 10 times in that post and then some people started to own him. you know how it starts and it never stops:D

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Holy chit! :eek::lol::lol::lol::lol::burn:

Army rectruiter going to his house, priceless- Just sign here b!tch:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread