WTB 99-01 cobra bumper

wchamberlain

Established Member
Your everywhere.............LOL............learn how to drive man............Go with an 03-04, looks so much better Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!

wcjr

Established Member
Your everywhere.............LOL............learn how to drive man............Go with an 03-04, looks so much better Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!

not on the mach!
the 99/01 cobras are the way to go if not then put the original bumper back on. Also you have to remember it came with that bumper for a reason, but still the 99/01 bumper is a nice touch.

My reasoning for the 99/01 cobra bumper over the 03/04 is because you get to reuse the chin spoiler. The only problem is you have to paint flat black where the grille lip use to be at the top to keep it orginal looking.

pm FORDSVTPARTS on modularfords.com he may be on here too i am not for sure though.

Here's his info as he quotes

"Tousley Ford Parts Depot, I am offering all OEM Ford and Ford Racing parts at 10% over cost to forum members.

PM me or call me at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve or Mike M."

Hope that helps he can give you the best deal on new ford parts than anyone around.

wcjr

Established Member
they are getting harder to find....but you should have no trouble getting it from ford

Users who are viewing this thread