Brembos and MM FLSFC's installed...Feels like a new car!

99 GT

Established Member
Well i finally got my parts installed. The shop did a very very nice quality job on all of it. And the price was outstanding!
I got installed:
- Cobra R Brembo front brakes
- Midcontinent brake ducts
- Maximum Motorsports full length sub frame connectors
- White Face gauges
- 99/01 Fog lights
-They took out the rear seats for me while they were at it(they were stuck)

OMG it feels like a new car...i cant wait till the Brembo's break in and i can get on it again. Road racing here i come!!!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Where did you get the white faced gauges? I want them, but don't want the part where the warning lights are to be white. Damnit, I want some Cobra R brembos.

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
Excellent! Sounds like you are ready to go.

Be aware that if you leave your brake ducts open all the time you won't have much initial bite on the freeway if you have to do a panic stop.

99 GT

Established Member
The gauge are overlays that also light up(like the 03/04 cobra) were bought from a member off of another forum. He never used them and forgot the brand it was. I know how you feel about the brembo's, i am still in awe that i actually have them hehe

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Excellent! Sounds like you are ready to go.

Be aware that if you leave your brake ducts open all the time you won't have much initial bite on the freeway if you have to do a panic stop.

I'm surprised you say that. Aren't you running the Galphers on the street?

I leave my ducts open all the time (except when bedding new race pads in cold weather on the street)... and I have not had any cold stop issues except when I have left my race pads on.:bash: Except for the dust I like the Galpher pads as a street pad.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Where in O.C are you located? Im thinking about getting some FLSFC, just need to find a reputable shop to do the install. How much was it? How does it feel with the flsfc now?

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
I'm surprised you say that. Aren't you running the Galphers on the street?

I leave my ducts open all the time (except when bedding new race pads in cold weather on the street)... and I have not had any cold stop issues except when I have left my race pads on.:bash: Except for the dust I like the Galpher pads as a street pad.

I do run the Galphers on the street.

I would not call it a cold stop issue, just the initial bite is reduced after a long freeway stint and you have to hit the brakes hard. After a second they come up to temp and seem to bite better.

99 GT

Established Member
Where in O.C are you located? Im thinking about getting some FLSFC, just need to find a reputable shop to do the install. How much was it? How does it feel with the flsfc now?

I went to a shop called Impulse and it cost me like $225 for the MM FLSFC's and install which is a hell of a deal. They do very nice work and i recommend going there. My car feels completely different and i love it!!!

PM me for more info on the shop.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread