Opinions & reviews about dual pass H/E...

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
There are 2 choices: AFCO, and Gords dual pass h/e..., but does all have equal gains or one outperforms the other 1 as far as performance and maintenance is concerned.

I know I will get various opinions (pros/cons); but I just want to know your review on your product and how it is working w/ the maintenance and performance of your s/c Terminators. Thanks...

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
6 to one, half a dozen to another. However, I'd go with the LFP for two reasons. 1. They are a great company that do alot to make modding Terminators and Lightnings affordable. 2. The LFP is tried, ture and cheaper than the others.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I have the LFP dual pass.

OPEN TRACK application, mods in link in sig.

Disclaimer.
I have not data logged IAT2s before or after.

I have run 16 20 minute sessions since installed and I have not experienced any serious power loss(timing pull) even with 3 different sessions getting close to over heating.(slight rad coolant barf in catch can):beer:

I like it. The install was easy.

04cobra13

Established Member
i got the afco dual pass and am happy with it...not to hard to install and looks nice imo!...btw how you doin man? any new mods?

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
LFP DP here!!! I have the cobra stencil and love it...

IMG_0072.jpg

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
i got the afco dual pass and am happy with it...not to hard to install and looks nice imo!...btw how you doin man? any new mods?

I'm okay...can't really mod. up the Termi. due to paying bills for my place and other nec. Now, if I was living @ home w/ my parents, I'd have it modd'd in no time. Anyways, some parts are just lying around until I have some cash to have it installed.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
I'm just going off of an email from Gordsford. I emailed them to see if the dual pass was that much better then the single which I have. They said not much, if any and the main thing about an HE is capacity. To which I say I would go with the Gordsford, either dual or single. First cause they where honest enough not to try and sell something that won't make much diffirence and for having more capacity.

Users who are viewing this thread